TForce | Your experience with UPSF

Well Roadrunner a loaf of bread used to cost 25 cents. BIG ANOOUNCEMENT PEOPLE LIKE IT OR NOT "WE ARE NOT BLUE AND GRAY ANYMORE, WE ARE FREAKING BROWN'

Oh you mean the big O wasnt always like this us Motor Cargo guys are in culture shock nothing but O management running things out west F ing everything up.

overnite does exist and your are naive my friend if you think it doesn't, I can tell you that motor cargo never and I mean near laid a single person off in 40 years. If you want to see who the person is that is destroying your job just look at your nearest brain dead manager in a terminal near you.

Just trying to get a pulse on everyone in here.. I've never fully understood whether people are happy that Overnite is out and UPS is in or what! The people I have close relationships with, veteran drivers with the company 10, 15+ years, along with stewards, wish that UPS never bought out Overnite. I've heard alot of things like "we used to have 6 trailers going to our house and now we're down to 2...UPS is killing this company!"

Just trying to get a feel for you guys. I see alot of back and forth.

To answer that question of the thread....Do your job, show up for work...you'll be fine. Can't guarantee that you won't get laid off..but good luck.

My experience with Overnite before Union Pacific Railroad, Go to work and collect a pay check.

My experience with Overnite after Union Pacific Railroad, Go to work and collect a pay check.

My experience with Overnite after the spin off of Union Pacific Railroad, Go to work and collect a pay check.

My experience with Overnite after the purchase buy UPS, Go to work and collect a pay check.

My experience with UPSF, Go to work and collect a pay check and as always, WORK AS DIRECTED!!!! :)

I agree with Buster. Just show up to work, do your job and punch out. I still work and do what it takes to get the job done, but I am not happy with the ultra low morale , corporate edicts and utter lack of common sense.
We aren't package and need to work with different parameters . And finally... stopwasting money on micro managing us and wash our equipment , fix our yards full of potholes and stop giving our work away to truckload carriers while our people are on lay-off.

Where does one start? (1) Junk equipment (2) worthless clueless management (3) seniority- has that ever been practiced? probably never will (4) adhoc - wtf is adhoc (5) is this a freight company or a package company-I'm confused (6) union - to be or not to be, 27 grievances went to national and 5 won, well, it might be in unionized in 20 years (7) has any one ever made it to an appointment on time? maybe it's just me start at noon "here's a 9am appointment can you hurry and make it" oh this goes with # 2 my bad (8) part-timers get more hours and better treatment than bottom full-timers guess i should have hired in as part-time stupid me (9) thought there were supposed to be 2 boards road and local? why do we have 4? sorry this pertains to #6 and we don't have one of those yet (10) it would be a good place to start a LTL company