XPO | Your favorite food

gov

dsr Thomsen, xmd
Credits
You can't go wrong with a Chicago style hot dog . You have all the food groups covered in one meal. A sausage and beef combo is good to with lots of peppers.

The Blue Ox, a 20oz porterhouse at Timberlodge, melts in your mouth, with the baked potatoe that is so big they have to bring out in a wheelbarrow. :notworthy: :bowdown: :notworthy:

Hard to choose just one:

Nice Juicy Steak (Not too bloody, reminds me of the war)
Lou Malnati's Pizza (Wicked sausage layer)
Any Japanese Food (Sushi-Tempura)
Any Mexican Food (Carne Asada)

Hey, what is a really good marinade for steak that you want to BBQ? I ate some steak one time from a friends BBQ in Phoenix, that he said was based on "Italian Dressing", and it was really good!

pizza

You can't go wrong with a Chicago style hot dog . You have all the food groups covered in one meal. A sausage and beef combo is good to with lots of peppers.

I've heard the Chicago style pizza was the best. I like them with extra meat. We can still find PBR down here also....it aint bad.

Hey, what is a really good marinade for steak that you want to BBQ? I ate some steak one time from a friends BBQ in Phoenix, that he said was based on "Italian Dressing", and it was really good!

You can use any Italian salad dressing bought from a store. It's awesome. you don't want to marinate it too long or the fibers in the meat start to come apart and you have this mushy meat.

Steak Rub is also good.

I mix it up on occasion and go with the two mentioned above as well as the old fashioned way of using Kosher Salt and pepper and slap in on the grill.

wow... my mouth is watering. I'm going to have to slap a juicy steak on the grill soon.

You can use any Italian salad dressing bought from a store. It's awesome. you don't want to marinate it too long or the fibers in the meat start to come apart and you have this mushy meat.

Steak Rub is also good.

I mix it up on occasion and go with the two mentioned above as well as the old fashioned way of using Kosher Salt and pepper and slap in on the grill.

wow... my mouth is watering. I'm going to have to slap a juicy steak on the grill soon.

Yup! I think I'll dust off my little apartment dweller Webber BBQ, and put some charcoal in it just to smell the smell ;)

I always marinate my steaktips overnight in a ziploc bag with ital. dressing.. the vinegar helps soften the meat.. You can even toss the bag in the freezer and thaw it out before the grill is lit.. Back on topic, I prefer a good Chinese Buffet, like the one on 22 in Allentown, pa. Went there all the time when red star was running...2nd choice would be the Steakhouse at the harrisburg Howard johnson we stayed at... they made a great Prime rib. For a restaurant style burger, you can't beat Fuddruckers

take italian dressing and red wine (cheap 4 dollar red wine works the best) marinade for up to 12 hours ,grill and enjoy