XPO | Your favorite food

Sushi
jumbo_sushi.jpg

Looks pretty good !

We make our own Sushi, we got tired of dropping 75 bucks every time we wanted to go eat Sushi, so we read alot and learned what to look for in Fish when buying to make Sushi and we learned how to roll it....

Now for about 10 bucks a meal. me and the wife can get our fill of it.

I love the stuff....

Yes! Sushi is great!
I learned how to make a Futo-Maki roll.
It's amazing how easy and inexpensive it is to make it.

Pad Thai is also yummy.

Yes! Sushi is great!
I learned how to make a Futo-Maki roll.
It's amazing how easy and inexpensive it is to make it.

Pad Thai is also yummy.

I am a big yellowfin tuna or fatty tuna and avacado fan.

I like salmon skin roll as well :1036316054:

:hide: Eight ounce Filet Mignon, one pound Lobster tail, with plenty of melted butter, garlic mashed potatoes, aspargus, and a large glass of milk.
Guess this is a meal.

I've heard the Chicago style pizza was the best. I like them with extra meat. We can still find PBR down here also....it aint bad.

When I visit Chicago I try to visit Giordano's. There is another place of Ohio St downtown also. I cant remember the name but I know where it is. Damn I wish I could remember the name. GREAT pizza. You wont starve. If you do that is your own fault. New York area has excellent pizza also but it is a different crust and recipe. Both towns have great pizza heritages.

When I visit Chicago I try to visit Giordano's. There is another place of Ohio St downtown also. I cant remember the name but I know where it is. Damn I wish I could remember the name. GREAT pizza. You wont starve. If you do that is your own fault. New York area has excellent pizza also but it is a different crust and recipe. Both towns have great pizza heritages.
GINO'S EAST,UNO'S,DUOS AND LOU MOLLINOTTIS. On montrose down by kedzie you have Angelo's, great thin and stuffed. Lou's down on Central has great clam's in the half shell.