FedEx Freight | Your # is almost up

Co. Worker had to make up his mind today on the options given by the co. And city nor road was not a option ! After 14 yrs on the job i can not express the look on his face on this keyboard , and i dont mean :( this !! . All he asked, why should i think for a min. That this co. Is going tobe there for me after this ? All i have done is really given this jobe 14 yrs. Of hard work . Boy tell you what made me think , it's not real till you are there . My # is almost up .

well all we can say black is good luck if you are done with the company its sucking big time out there and the companies and i mean all of them look at money not the man or woman and what they are about to lose just hope they have the wrong number for your sake

The thing that I don't understand is that there apparently is no rhyme or reason why in some of these layoffs. One or two people are protected by company seniority, one with 26 years as a hostler is losing his job to a line driver with 5 years that is having to go to the local board.
At the same time, another driver is being given credit for time spent at another opco to preserve his position.
:wtflol:

my last day was 01/02/09 started looking right away.put alot of apps in but nothing yet.my 10 yrs would have been this oct...only trouble with a new co. is your last in first out !! good luck...

It is just bad all over. Sorry to hear of the layoffs but wait on OBAMA to help you and FedEx out like he Promised.

Ground is busy, check them out.

protecting people is only good if they do 4 all people not just the brown nosers , i dont like this path the company has chosen