TForce | Your leverage is your vote. Use it!

UPSFreight

TB Lurker
Credits
To all those that say we have no leverage, you couldn’t be more wrong. Voting No will force UPS to return to the table and reopen negotiations with the union. Save your integrity and your dignity and Vote No for the contract you know in your heart you deserve.

No it won't. It will cause massive long term layoffs at best or the closing of the company.

VOTE YES!
I think it’s pretty clear to everyone by now that you have no idea what you’re talking about and that you don’t have the best interests of the union members at heart. Vote No.

To all those that say we have no leverage, you couldn’t be more wrong. Voting No will force UPS to return to the table and reopen negotiations with the union. Save your integrity and your dignity and Vote No for the contract you know in your heart you deserve.
So confident that ups will come back to the table to negotiate. LBFO, real easy to understand. The company was willing to give up millions and millions of dollars with this freight draw down and you think they are going to come running back to the table. They might come back to the table after they wear you down for months on end while you picket an completely empty building when your ready to except anything for a contract. How's that for leverage?

So confident that ups will come back to the table to negotiate. LBFO, real easy to understand. The company was willing to give up millions and millions of dollars with this freight draw down and you think they are going to come running back to the table. They might come back to the table after they wear you down for months on end while you picket an completely empty building when your ready to except anything for a contract. How's that for leverage?
They can come back with a better offer or I walk. The ultimate leverage.

You still Trust the Union LOL Can u tell me where the Union leader at? I have not heard from them since they push this contract at U.

They can come back with a better offer or I walk. The ultimate leverage.
Well that is good that you can walk. Either you are retiring or you were leaving the company anyways. You have nothing to lose. Maybe their is a good majority of people that have to much time invested and do not want to throw it all away because we all know that no other trucking company is going to offer the benefits, especially the pension any where else, never mind starting all over at the bottom. Maybe people should take a real close look at some of the other union sub standard contracts before they throw their currant one out the window.

Well that is good that you can walk. Either you are retiring or you were leaving the company anyways. You have nothing to lose. Maybe their is a good majority of people that have to much time invested and do not want to throw it all away because we all know that no other trucking company is going to offer the benefits, especially the pension any where else, never mind starting all over at the bottom. Maybe people should take a real close look at some of the other union sub standard contracts before they throw their currant one out the window.
I’m not going anywhere unless I don’t like it. And that’s my choice and no one else’s. I’m not near retirement. I just want a better contract and am willing to vote no to make it happen. Clearly you’re ok with voting yes and not standing up to the company. That’s your call. But I couldn’t sleep at night knowing I caved because I was afraid to do the right thing.

I’m not going anywhere unless I don’t like it. And that’s my choice and no one else’s. I’m not near retirement. I just want a better contract and am willing to vote no to make it happen. Clearly you’re ok with voting yes and not standing up to the company. That’s your call. But I couldn’t sleep at night knowing I caved because I was afraid to do the right thing.
I have no reason to stand up to the company. I am completely content with my benefits package especially when I compare them to all other union & non union benefits packages. There are zero concessions in this contract and that alone does not warrant a strike call.

I have no reason to stand up to the company. I am completely content with my benefits package especially when I compare them to all other union & non union benefits packages. There are zero concessions in this contract and that alone does not warrant a strike call.
So you’re fine with two-tiered wages, more subcontractors, and raises that don’t keep pace with inflation. You must be very close to retirement? Oh that’s right, the older guys have a better pension. No skin off your back. But for those of us left to deal with this for more years to come, we’re VOTING NO!

So you’re fine with two-tiered wages, more subcontractors, and raises that don’t keep pace with inflation. You must be very close to retirement? Oh that’s right, the older guys have a better pension. No skin off your back. But for those of us left to deal with this for more years to come, we’re VOTING NO!
We will see Sunday. My money is on the majority voting yes. Most don't see the extreme moral connection with voting no like you do.

I think it’s pretty clear to everyone by now that you have no idea what you’re talking about and that you don’t have the best interests of the union members at heart. Vote No.

Its pretty clear to everyone by now that you have no idea
We will see Sunday. My money is on the majority voting yes. Most don't see the extreme moral connection with voting no like you do.

He has a vendetta. He's using this as a stage. He did the same thing 5 years ago.