FedEx Freight | Your pay stubs? It is titled,"Non-Worked Hours. Part of Obama care tax on Insurance bennies?

dlscontractor

TB Lurker
Credits
New item on our pay stubs left side? It is called," Non-Wrkd Hours". Showed up beginning of December. 2nd week mine went up to several thousand dollars, back to zero with new year . Part of obamacare taxing benefits? Guess we will see with our W-2's ?

If you don't believe the company is moving towards higher premiums in a effort to push us off into the ACA government plans here is another sign that they are gearing up for just that.

This new line is to keep track of hours per ACA and specifically the ACA's "Look back measurement"

The premiums will continue to rise and of course you will always have a "choice" to stay with a company offered plan though it won't be anything better then the ACA options.

My TDC pay ( days paid off due to TDC commitment) and my TDC winnings are also listed under that column for 2014 , Clean slate on the first check of 2015... No worries, the sky is still up there.

I believe it is being used to show hours away from work. I have 24 hours entered on that line which lines up to the holiday schedule. I was credited with 8 hours of holiday plus the 2 days we also took off due to customers being closed for New Years Eve and the 2nd. I will have to wait on my W2 to confirm it but I suspect that the larger $ entry is for the amount of medical premiums FedEx paid out last year for that employee.

I believe it is being used to show hours away from work. I have 24 hours entered on that line which lines up to the holiday schedule. I was credited with 8 hours of holiday plus the 2 days we also took off due to customers being closed for New Years Eve and the 2nd. I will have to wait on my W2 to confirm it but I suspect that the larger $ entry is for the amount of medical premiums FedEx paid out last year for that employee.

Are you saying you got holiday pay for New Years Eve, New Years Day, and the 2nd of January ? I don't,
'
'

No, only one day was paid by FedEx. The other two were built up vacation time taken for the non paid days off due to reduced freight volume.