FedEx Freight | your raise is on the way!

Did every one see their raise today. WE went form 18.45 to 19.34. FAr more than the rumored 2% some jabrone came up with.

[quote author=Guardrail link=topic=80598.msg838422#msg838422 date=1276835838]
Sounds like he hit the 1 year mark. Why don't you add something to the forum instead of what you do now mdf1576?
[/quote]

Wrong again dude, you are on a roll!!!!! THAts 2 for 2 i think. One year mark is 21.40. Maybe you should take your own advice above. You have nothing relevant to say on my thread.

Listen dummy, I don't know why you have a hardon for me and I don't really care. If you were making 18.45 an hour you got a raise to 18.59. If you are getting more than that, enjoy it. Someone screwed up and they will want it back. Now, go back in the hole you crawled out of. This is a place we like to come and have a good time. You are welcome here only if you can play nice. So quit picking fights and play nice or go away.

In area B (yes there are 4 different pay areas) the one year mark is 19.59. Now pay attention here mdf1576 and answer the question that scp&d asked...

Where do you work ?

That might explain why you are being such an argumentative ass.

[quote author=Cityman link=topic=80598.msg838592#msg838592 date=1276900826]
Class C Terminals new start rate is $19.34. After one year $20.37, year two $21.40, year three top rate $22.88.
[/quote]

Finally! Someone on here, besides me, who speaks the truth. Tardrail pay attention here. Everything you said on this thread is complete BS. It's not cool. Now will you get off my balls dude. You just won't go away. Your wrong. Dang

they didn't make linehaul the same yet. probably because of the way hooks and delays are paid. natl city went to weekly pay linehaul still every two.

No, I won't "get off your balls" as you so eloquently out it. Why? Because people like you only read what you want and not the whole message.

Read slowly now so it all soaks in. There are 4 pay zones, the one you are in and 3 others. Just because you make XX an hour doesn't mean everyone at the company makes the same. It's all based on cost of living. Now, if you've read this far you should have come to the conclusion that I might know what I'm talking about.

[quote author=mdf1576 link=topic=80598.msg833718#msg833718 date=1275099902]
cant believe no one posted this by now. Our term manger met with us this morning and told us. He didnt have specific amounts but said top pay is in the 22.88 range and starting is just above 19.00. THis is for PD only. And also will differ from in some regions. Dont have a clue about LH.
[/quote]

what does my second to last sentence say. YOUr an idiot. I hope you really dont work for fedex.

It's you're and no, I'm not. As sharpshooter said, we're saying the same thing but taking different roads to get there.

we went from 22:60 to 22:88 not as much as thought but then we were told we are not a high cost of living area anylonger, funny my bills did not get reclassified as a not high cost of living area!!!! still have the same bills I did before, funny how linehaul got a 4 percent raise at our term and we only got a 1 percent raise---still 1 percent is better then no raise and I am thankful, just do not understand why linehaul gets average raise of 50-60 dollars a week and P-D only received about 10-15 dollars a week raise---arent we the ones who handle frt--unload it, put up irate customers---not knocking linehaul, but even though 500-600 miles a day in a truck is boring(been there) it is not very hard work compared to what P-D goes through--feel we should have gotten a little more respect and percentages should be equal--and please dont tell me about how linehaul is away from home(most are meet and return runs) and about how you have to drive at night and we work during the day---you choose those hours--point here is that we do mor physical work and we have direct contact with many many customers daily and we should have at least received an equal percentage raise and linehaul did. my opinion and I am entitled to it.

Why is it that you think you work harder than a person in linehaul? As you said you did pick what you do. However I do agree with you, P&D pay should be equal to linehaul because it takes all of us to get the job done. But there is no one particular job more important than the other. If your unhappy about the pay keep telling someone about it and all the others need to chime in as well until someone starts to listen. I know it almost seems hopeless at times but how do suppose linehaul got to be where its at today.

Hey rodan 3539 get a life you idiot, you look stupid when you do that bs, never said my job was harder, just more physical and all of you who like to put words into someones mouth, try READING a post before you respond to it for a change, you guys that make up bs in response to someones post are just full of the bs you are putting out so get a life and move on for goodness sakes

It doesn't seem fair that linehaul should get a bigger percent then p&d. I understand cost of living but didn't know it cost less to be a p&d driver. Does that mean y'all pay less for food and electric. So IMO if linehaul gets 3% then so should p&d. Cause I don't want to do thier job and I couldn't do mine if they didn't pick up the crap. And that's all I have to say!!!!!