FedEx Freight | your raise is on the way!

Look Guy and Gals...We were all Aligned to what FXF makes. It is what it is.....Out here in the West we got about 2 cents on doubles and nothing on Triples.....Oh yea all I pull is triples, so I got no raise at all........Bottom Line is be Happy with what you got.....It is a hell of a lot more than some people in this industry... :thumbsup:

Actually, linehaul isn't the same yet. everybody got raises but cpm are different. Probably because delays, hooks, etc are still different.

[quote author=sharpshooter link=topic=80598.msg839876#msg839876 date=1277268623]
Actually, linehaul isn't the same yet. everybody got raises but cpm are different. Probably because delays, hooks, etc are still different.
[/quote]

Actually, you are correct, but we are much closer now.

The plus and negative of my "raise"! I make more, for the same job I did 3 weeks ago. In LH, in the midwest, I received a 3.26% increase. For my bid, that equals $10.65 more a night, $53.25 weekly, and $1384.50 more on a 6month Bid. If my math is wrong, :biglaugh: write me up! But check this out. I got canceled tonight. So, my raise goes to 2.4%, $8.04 a night, $40.20 a week and $1045.76 for 6month bid. 4 more canceled runs and I take a pay cut. And here's the paranoid :biglaugh: thing about this, my run never canceled b4 the raise. Everybody be safe tonight

[quote author=Hurricane64 link=topic=80598.msg840325#msg840325 date=1277441222]
The plus and negative of my "raise"! I make more, for the same job I did 3 weeks ago. In LH, in the midwest, I received a 3.26% increase. For my bid, that equals $10.65 more a night, $53.25 weekly, and $1384.50 more on a 6month Bid. If my math is wrong, :biglaugh: write me up! But check this out. I got canceled tonight. So, my raise goes to 2.4%, $8.04 a night, $40.20 a week and $1045.76 for 6month bid. 4 more canceled runs and I take a pay cut. And here's the paranoid :biglaugh: thing about this, my run never canceled b4 the raise. Everybody be safe tonight
[/quote] that's interesting. Before the raise I worked, I haven't got called yet this week and it's friday. So in effect, I went to zero unless the raise shows up in unemployment