Reddaway | Your terminal

Turtle2464

TB Regular
Credits
Just thinking that since we have a well established "Reddaway" forum, we can list where we're from. Terminal, city or what ever.

:hysterical:I'm on layoff status so I don't count...:biglaugh::hysterical::biglaugh:

dallas tx ---looking for a job---I dont think yellow or roadway wants any of us and the non unions are afraid, also no answer from abf . Hope we all find something before Warn money stops!

501 POR, OR Terminal Staus, open so far.

No layoffs yet, why------------
11 out of 55 line drivers on OJI. And we're holding at the status quo just fine - scary....

What the hell was that for?:shrug: If you're that secretive about where you work then why even post on this thread at all?:thumbsdown:

no kiddin what are the bosses at yellow gonna do ...close your company. ex usf dugan kansas city ks.. now at estes. linehaul

Just thinking that since we have a well established "Reddaway" forum, we can list where we're from. Terminal, city or what ever.

:hysterical:I'm on layoff status so I don't count...:biglaugh::hysterical:

Sorry to hear you got laid off Turtle. I-5 won't be the same till you're back.:1036316054:

One week layoff Skeeter... I got called back on Friday. I'll start on the bottom of the extra-board Monday night. Hey, I know a lot of guys that would like to see you back on the K.C. 41 run. Ever think of us down south?:smilie_132: (lol)
Sorry to hear you got laid off Turtle. I-5 won't be the same till you're back.:1036316054: