XPO | Your thoughts

People say we are doomed, and I would like your opinion on this( CONWAY DRIVERS ONLY PLEASE)

There are millions of dollars invested in this company. Look at the stock price. The stockholders are not going to loose all that money. This company is not going anywhere. It may be sold(and I think it will), but it is not going to just simply shut down.

i dont think conway is going to close.... but its drivers arent going to stay very long..... the new ones that is....

i have read that 20% if the employees will retire in the next 10 years.... who's going to replace them.

I believe with the poor management in place, especially in Dallas (LDA), Conway will not be around for long. Management inLDA are spineless,gutless and non caring people. They do their best to keep everyone fighting with each other. They make the descions on how to load their way, and write the dock worker or dsr up for tearing up freight. Damn if you do and damnif you dont.

They firied a good TM a few weeks ago and then they look for someone who is even more gutless than they are. Rumors are LDA will a gutless person Marty R. Good luck LDA. Watch your backs. He will fit in with Troy and the rest of the gutless FOS

Again, Conway will not be around to much longer. New hires look for another job or before you sogn up with this gutless company, go somewhere else.

no last names please

i dont think conway is going to close.... but its drivers arent going to stay very long..... the new ones that is....

i have read that 20% if the employees will retire in the next 10 years.... who's going to replace them.
Don`t worry my TM shops at the local jails, I guess that explains people not having a hazmat endorsement!

:1036316054:
I believe with the poor management in place, especially in Dallas (LDA), Conway will not be around for long. Management inLDA are spineless,gutless and non caring people. They do their best to keep everyone fighting with each other. They make the descions on how to load their way, and write the dock worker or dsr up for tearing up freight. Damn if you do and damnif you dont.

They firied a good TM a few weeks ago and then they look for someone who is even more gutless than they are. Rumors are LDA will a gutless person Marty Robbins. Good luck LDA. Watch your backs. He will fit in with Troy and the rest of the gutless FOS

Again, Conway will not be around to much longer. New hires look for another job or before you sogn up with this gutless company, go somewhere elsei
I sure hope that`s LORD MARTY from coldwater:1036316054::1036316054: :1036316054:

good riddance

well, someone's gotta be the one to say it's official...

It is him and he is off to LDA from XCW

confirmed today
I don`t want to get too far off topic from here so I will update the other thread, good news for the people who work at XCW either from there, or run in on linehaul!

By the way JOHN L when I started this post it said 100% to retire, then 75% now at about 56%, looks like you have your work cut out for you. This 56% is a shocker even to me and just so you no I am not trying to Fudge the #`s I voted to retire. Please fix things like you said you were going to, and show us you care, not only about the shareholders, but us to as employees, employee owners, and shareholders. Seeing is believing,anything else is like a fart in the wind!

Bearhammer, are you blind ? You stated that the last company you worked for cut benefits and management jobs. What exactly do you think is going on here with general office consolidation? That must be economic termination not loss of employment right? How about 5 P.L. days instead of 10 sick days and no company pension for new hires..............no loss of benefits there, huh? Who are you fooling? I mean really junior get a grip and stop selling your soul! Maybe you're just very naive.

They firied a good TM a few weeks ago and then they look for someone who is even more gutless than they are. Rumors are LDA will a gutless person Marty R. Good luck LDA. Watch your backs. He will fit in with Troy and the rest of the gutless FOS

Again, Conway will not be around to much longer. New hires look for another job or before you sogn up with this gutless company, go somewhere else.

One thing that I can say about Marty, He defantly NOT gutless. He can be arogant. but not gutless. I will also say that if you really need some thing, he will try to help you if he can. He's a smart cookie.I'm one of those dsr's from xcw. so I kinda of know. I have learned that if you talk to him in a pro fessinal way, he will treat you in the same manner. and we have butted heads a couple of times. But I do feel I had his respect. So talk to him like you like to be talked too , and you will be surprised. I know it sounds it, But I kiss nobodys :butt kiss:

no last names please
One thing I can say ,is marty is NOT gutless. He can be arogant,but not gutless. I will also say that if you really need something,he will try to help if he can. I'm xcw so I know that if you talk to him in a professionel manner, he will treat you the same. We have butted heads a few times. And i feel I had his respect.So talk to him like you want to be talked too, and you might be surprised.I know it sounds like it, but I kiss nobodys :butt kiss:

Bearhammer, are you blind ? You stated that the last company you worked for cut benefits and management jobs. What exactly do you think is going on here with general office consolidation? That must be economic termination not loss of employment right? How about 5 P.L. days instead of 10 sick days and no company pension for new hires..............no loss of benefits there, huh? Who are you fooling? I mean really junior get a grip and stop selling your soul! Maybe you're just very naive.
Not blind,or naive.What i stated is sarcasm.