XPO | Youre Fired

The 265 leaves a LOT to be reckoned with! PART of the problem I see with the 265 (not in this particular case since it was a "senior" driver) is that between format changes of the document itself, be rushed to "get down the road" OR "get on the dock", and poor training in using it, mixed with FOS "ways" of filling things in, a BUTTLOAD of time is "stolen" due to errors and mis-information!

Not only do people un-intentionally get paid for time they didn't earn, but how many of us have screwed ourselves out of pay by not calculating right? LOL

I've lost a few hours of pay because of being rushed, and even a bit of over time a time or two because I didn't reflect it ABOVE in the facility boxes :(

Yes, I'm human, I bleed red so go ahead, let the slams begin ;)

We ALL see time stolen, every day/night! The problem is HOW to deal with it. If you drop dimes, expect discomfort in the workplace. If you try to talk to the guy about it, they get "butt hurt" and there are hard feelings. So WHAT does one do? Nothing? Yup, that's WHY there is so much time stolen to begin with! It's a vicious cycle :(