XPO | "You're just a number, and don't you forget it"

3nCounting

TB Lurker
Credits
Roger H***** - 20 years of service and 2 million miles of safe driving for Team XBD. Nicest guy at Con-Way too...
Bill F*** (XGO) and Al R*** (Safety/Northstar Region) were in town to present Roger and his wife (asked to be present for the photo op)...:1036316054:

...and here's the kicker.:nutkick:

...Bill F*** called him (Roger) LEONARD!!! How embarrassing and disappointing is that?!!:duh:

Where the heck did he get Leonard from?!!! What sort of preparation did Fife do?
Obviously he didn't PRE-TRIP his presentation!!!:hysterical:

Remember this...you're just a number, no matter how long and how much you've given to this company.

3nCounting, No last names please.

P.S. Welcome to the boards

CFer

CFer

CFer...
10/4...I'm sorry, I went back and saw that it is in your "Rules of Engagement"...but, I was infuriated and plead "temporary insanity"...again, my apologies.

Roger H***** - 20 years of service and 2 million miles of safe driving for Team XBD. Nicest guy at Con-Way too...
Bill F*** (XGO) and Al R*** (Safety/Northstar Region) were in town to present Roger and his wife (asked to be present for the photo op)...:1036316054:

...and here's the kicker.:nutkick:

...Bill F*** called him (Roger) LEONARD!!! How embarrassing and disappointing is that?!!:duh:

Where the heck did he get Leonard from?!!! What sort of preparation did Fife do?
Obviously he didn't PRE-TRIP his presentation!!!:hysterical:

Remember this...you're just a number, no matter how long and how much you've given to this company.

CFer
Did AL have the road kill hat on for this?

CFer...
10/4...I'm sorry, I went back and saw that it is in your "Rules of Engagement"...but, I was infuriated and plead "temporary insanity"...again, my apologies.
Guess you missed your pretrip too. Just shows you we are all human and we make mistakes.
But your post is very correct, Its just a job, Live a life.

I always wondered if Bill is Barneys' brother? Did Andy G. give them each one bullet or do they share? Welcome 3nCounting Press on

Guess you missed your pretrip too. Just shows you we are all human and we make mistakes.
But your post is very correct, Its just a job, Live a life.

Yes, you are correct...I made a mistake.
:soapbox:
However, just as it is unacceptable for me, as a driver to commit errors when I'm behind the wheel, his mistake (Bill F***'s/XGO) is unacceptable, since that is his job to make these presentations. He never so much as even shook Roger's hand. Even after his glowing error!!

When a driver makes his/her mistake, God forbid they should ever occur...we suffer repercussions in the form of "Points Against", LOI, suspensions or worse. I'd like to see the same fate handed down to Bill F*** for his ineptitude and sheer lack of respect.

Yes, you are correct...I made a mistake.
:soapbox:
However, just as it is unacceptable for me, as a driver to commit errors when I'm behind the wheel, his mistake (Bill F***'s/XGO) is unacceptable, since that is his job to make these presentations. He never so much as even shook Roger's hand. Even after his glowing error!!

When a driver makes his/her mistake, God forbid they should ever occur...we suffer repercussions in the form of "Points Against", LOI, suspensions or worse. I'd like to see the same fate handed down to Bill F*** for his ineptitude and sheer lack of respect.
The dsr should write a letter to all the top boss's and tell them how he feels about the way he was treated.Put a copy of it on the conwayfreightlines site.Its will get copied and spread around like a wild fire.

And everyone in upper level management wonder why we hate them so much. I can guarantee that this is a small part of why the hate is so strong toward them.

The dsr should write a letter to all the top boss's and tell them how he feels about the way he was treated.Put a copy of it on the conwayfreightlines site.Its will get copied and spread around like a wild fire.
go to the yahoo site and get an Incident Report and fill it out.

And everyone in upper level management wonder why we hate them so much. I can guarantee that this is a small part of why the hate is so strong toward them.
I don't think hate is the word.I think lack of respect is a way to put it.A way to earn respect is to be better then the last guy in a leadership position.Both in the way you take care of you're people and the way you inspire them.Taking responsibility For the failures of the team that you our in charge of.Again taking responsibility for everything that happen's or fail's to happen.That's a big part of one's role in a position like that.Not Sitting on you're high seat blaming everyone for things they have know control over.I guess what I'm saying is more leading by example and Walk the way you talk.Just thinking out load again,sorry.

I don't think hate is the word.I think lack of respect is a way to put it.A way to earn respect is to be better then the last guy in a leadership position.Both in the way you take care of you're people and the way you inspire them.Taking responsibility For the failures of the team that you our in charge of.Again taking responsibility for everything that happen's or fail's to happen.That's a big part of one's role in a position like that.Not Sitting on you're high seat blaming everyone for things they have know control over.I guess what I'm saying is more leading by example and Walk the way you talk.Just thinking out load again,sorry.

Yea maybe hate is to strong of a word. But this man did 2,000,000 miles for this company. Barney (bill) F. called him Leonard. I dont know how he took it but if it was me I would have been insulted and I would have thought that this man does not give a s*** about who I am. .... just a number...

I particularly enjoy when some big shot is visiting our terminal, looks right at the name on your shirt, then sticks out his sweaty hand to shake, and calls you by name, acting as if you are his long lost buddy. How pathetic!

I particularly enjoy when some big shot is visiting our terminal, looks right at the name on your shirt, then sticks out his sweaty hand to shake, and calls you by name, acting as if you are his long lost buddy. How pathetic!

I have covered my name up. I dont give a f*** what they think.

Remember one of the big shot's was an actor and did one movie.