FedEx Freight | You're welcome.

Guardrail

TB Legend
Credits
I guess Fedex is trying to make all their profit on the little customers. I sent a letter overnight from Reno to Joplin last week using my Fedex account. Imagine my suprise when my Discover card was charged $52.83.

I called Fedex today and they apoligized profusely. I guess the dummy in Reno billed it out as a 1lb box instead of a letter. That's still high for 1lb, but I will get a $30 refund.

Fedex is still trying to slip me the purple dildo.

Guardrail

Did you send it standard over night?
Have you noticed on those slips that the priciest fastest option is not the first on the list?

I sent it standard overnight. It should have been 22 and change. Some boob just billed it wrong "accidentally."

Guardrail--Xoomin'

I guess Fedex is trying to make all their profit on the little customers. I sent a letter overnight from Reno to Joplin last week using my Fedex account. Imagine my suprise when my Discover card was charged $52.83.

I called Fedex today and they apoligized profusely. I guess the dummy in Reno billed it out as a 1lb box instead of a letter. That's still high for 1lb, but I will get a $30 refund.

Fedex is still trying to slip me the purple dildo.

Guardrail

Gave you back a $30 refund!!!! That means me and two others drivers won't be getting a bonus this year!!

I'm still getting my discount from Fedex even though I'm retired. It is nice to have expecially when your sending packages.

USPS might have been cheaper.

It was Friday evening and I needed to get it to payroll by Monday to get on the current pay check. I don't mind paying the going rate, I just don't expect to get screwed.

I wonder how many customers don't check their billing to make sure they are paying the right rate? Probably the same percentage as freight drivers that don't check their pay to make sure Harrison isn't screwing them.

Guardrail--Xoomin'

It was Friday evening and I needed to get it to payroll by Monday to get on the current pay check. I don't mind paying the going rate, I just don't expect to get screwed.

I wonder how many customers don't check their billing to make sure they are paying the right rate? Probably the same percentage as freight drivers that don't check their pay to make sure Harrison isn't screwing them.

Guardrail--Xoomin'
If it had to go to payroll why didn't you just fax it in. I have done this before and then sent it regular truck mail, never had any problem.