FedEx Freight | You've all been dooped

Don't forget to ask RAT about the fine equipment he had at CT.
Just one of the many reasons I quit. After they dove tailed the seniority from Vitran I was number 3 in Dallas. I would not work for that family. Matty is a POS and so is his company. I would have rather started over at the bottom somewhere else. And I did.

What little support we have left lol? Now who's in denial. Your the one who claimed what the union demanded not me, just curious how you can do that when you never were there at any time. The membership will be just fine we will hold a spot for you ok? Lol. If you think they have spent millions in Charlotte your figures are WAY off.
You continue to call my numbers off and my source to be inaccurate but you still haven't provided any numbers to correct me with, kinda like CT, making accusations without proof....so until then I'll continue to use the numbers provided by my source, the one that attends your meetings and is currently participating in your membership drive.
As for the union spending millions, that was for the entire drive after all is said and done...years from now...not just one center.
Truck safe.

Exaggeration at it's finest?

MILLIONS? That would be over the top exaggeration. "$2500 a month return in dues?". Yet another. Neither of your numbers is close to real. At least try to show believable, realistic numbers.

Also worth noting, despite your assertion, MOST people are happy to pay for services they receive. Especially if those services meet or exceed expectations. Agree? Surely, I don't need to dig up proof on that one.
No exaggeration at all...millions was in reference to what the union will spend for the entire campaign which will last for years, not just one center.
The $2500 was for one center, CLT...35 drivers, which is an estimate of what they currently have that's agreed to pay dues should a contract be ratified, multiplied by $70, a guesstimated cost of monthly dues, equals $2450 dues collected per month...I rounded up to $2500 to make the number look a little better for their sake.
I would agree...but when someone can receive services for free, MOST will gladly accept them...and surely I don't need to dig up proof for that one either.

Last edited:
Yet, according to the IBT Constitution, a member can be fined for even suggesting, let alone participating in a decertification process....this could explain why there's a lack of significant efforts.

A member can be fined for many things given the language in the Teamster's Constitution. Wow, what a news flash that was. And just how often does that happen Red? Do you have some numbers to back up those claims? Check your busters handbook. One in a thousand, a million? A once in a blue moon occurrence does not justify making it seem this is common practice. One would think that a paid buster was posting this drivel.

Should there be anything that can't be remedied by any other means, then the local has the right, given the language in the Teamster's Constitution, to levy a fine. A fine is a mere pittance compared to what it means to have poor representation and truly have the need to decertify.

So tell us Red. Just how many de certifications occur with the Teamster's annually?

Yes, union dues are tax deductible provided you're able to itemize deductions, however, you're only allowed to deduct the amount above and beyond 2% of your Adjusted Gross Income (AGI).

For example, if your AGI is $35,000, and your union dues are $1,000, the IRS will let you deduct [$1,000 – ($35,000 x .02)] = $300.

Not exactly "completely" tax deductible.

Are you allowed to enter the complete amount of dues as a legitimate deduction should you choose to itemize that were deducted from your income? Are you allowed to choose the standard deduction or itemized deduction should the lower tax rate of your choice benefit you?

Mornin' SwampRatt. You are making the assumption that 35K is based on a 2080 hour work year. $16.83/hr. If they worked less than 2080 hours their dues would be more than $42.07/mo. So it could me $42.07/mo in dues MORE or LESS. ;)

A Teamster with $1000 in annual dues would have to make $33.33/hr., for that to equate to 35k they would have to work about 20 hours a week average.
Good catch, Ex. You are absolutely right, that COULD be the case. More likely not, but certainly plausible.

It fairness, most don't post on this forum, and you are always going to have a percentage of people that are never happy, no matter the circumstances.

True. There is (also) always a significant number who are not pleased, but rarely speak up, and there are always a number who will settle for most any declining condition, and tolerate it. Some (not naming names) even pride themselves in the sacrifice "for" the company good.

When those that rarely speak up join those that do, we have reached the tipping point at FXFE, IMHO.

Just one of the many reasons I quit. After they dove tailed the seniority from Vitran I was number 3 in Dallas. I would not work for that family. Matty is a POS and so is his company. I would have rather started over at the bottom somewhere else. And I did.
Better to quit a job you dont like and move on,than it is to bitch about one and be miserable.Done that a couple times,myself..

You continue to call my numbers off and my source to be inaccurate but you still haven't provided any numbers to correct me with, kinda like CT, making accusations without proof....so until then I'll continue to use the numbers provided by my source, the one that attends your meetings and is currently participating in your membership drive.
As for the union spending millions, that was for the entire drive after all is said and done...years from now...not just one center.
Truck safe.

Your source sounds like a dumbass just like you 1 person speaking for over 200 drivers what a joke. We saw how that worked out for you guys the first time with a yes vote.You know all the lies you have told will catch up with you unless they already have.

Your source sounds like a dumbass just like you 1 person speaking for over 200 drivers what a joke. We saw how that worked out for you guys the first time with a yes vote.You know all the lies you have told will catch up with you unless they already have.

Can't just debate without name calling can you. You didn't even know what 30 drivers were going to do so I wouldn't question anybody's knowledge.

Can't just debate without name calling can you. You didn't even know what 30 drivers were going to do so I wouldn't question anybody's knowledge.
He's in constant violation of Rule #5 of the TruckingBoards....he needs to bring something of substance to the table or we'll just have to start reporting every post he makes until something is done.

6 is a large percentage of your barn, and you were convinced or at least trying to convince us it was a lock.

You said I didnt know what 30 drivers were going to do. You don't even know how many drivers we have. We have 38 we lost by 6 votes bet the outcome will be different next January.

You said I didnt know what 30 drivers were going to do. You don't even know how many drivers we have. We have 38 we lost by 6 votes bet the outcome will be different next January.

Your right I wasn't sure how many drivers you have, I didn't take the time to look. The fact is you are from a small barn and you tried to tell us it was a done deal and it wasn't. And by the way 6 is a pretty good percentage of 38, Reds barn only had I think 1 vote over 50% of the eligible drivers. Their margin of victory was much smaller than your margin of defeat.

Your right I wasn't sure how many drivers you have, I didn't take the time to look. The fact is you are from a small barn and you tried to tell us it was a done deal and it wasn't. And by the way 6 is a pretty good percentage of 38, Reds barn only had I think 1 vote over 50% of the eligible drivers. Their margin of victory was much smaller than your margin of defeat.

No your wrong about CLT the ones that don't vote doesn't count either way.