Yellow | YRC’s Proposed Change: On Hold

daschits

TB Lurker
Credits
From TDU webpage UPDATED March 12, 2013: The International union reports that the proposed YRC change of operations is on hold, and no hearing on it is scheduled for March or for April.

The long-awaited proposed YRC change of operations is even bigger and badder than expected. The proposed change document is available here.

The International union today informed local unions via a faxed memo that there are substantive and procedure issues with the change to be reviewed, and directed locals not to schedule meetings with the company regarding the change
YRC

I wouldn't get my hopes up, management has already been given notice that as of 5/12/13 that their services would no longer be needed.

Freightmaster,
I have charges filed right now for Management asking Employees to falsify company records....Rules only apply when they are convenient.

We have to see what the goverment wants from YRC. If they see us hit so many miles Yrc probably gets goverment money. More free money. HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH they'll never pay down the loans. Fit me for my straight jacket now.

Why doesn't the affected service centers that are negatively impacted by this coo.Tell them they ain't moving?Customer service did that and their coo was placed on hold

The union has to have at least 30 days notice of a change, before a hearing can happen, the company released the change on 03/11/13 asking for a hearing on or around 03/21/13 that is one procedure issues. But I don't think it will stop it just slow it down.

the change isnt on hold thats funny unioun told you guys that the last change .tyson/hoffa/ and the boys are just blowing smoke..............there doing this to look like there earning there money fighting for you lol and when 15 percent only voted for teamster president etc that shows that the members dont care , and the international dosent care were the smallest membership what 4 percent of the teamsters

:guiness::LMAO:dont worry really tyson and hoffa are fighting for you lol:hysterical: this is what tyson and hoffa are doing:couch: the change will go into effect in may,,,,, just like last change, the unioun cried wolf and stuff and it still went thru on time..... and most teamsters didnt move............ and lot didnt have the chance ......... the company knows just like the last change,,,,,,, most wont move = big money savings elimating jobs .......put more work on ones that are left,,,,,,,, hey maybe next ,,,,they ll ask for 34 hour reset to work us more,,,,,,,, lol most of you would cause greed rules