Yellow | YRC’s USF Holland president resigns for ‘other opportunities’

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
One of YRC Worldwide Inc.’s regional trucking companies is losing its leader.

In a Securities and Exchange Commission filing Thursday, the Overland Park-based company (Nasdaq: YRCW) disclosed that Michael Naatz, president of USF Holland, was resigning, effective May 4, “to pursue other opportunities.”

YRC did not provide additional information.

Naatz was made president of USF Holland last year. He worked for USF Corp. for 11 years until YRC bought the company in 2005. He also worked as chief integration officer for the Yellow-Roadway combination and as president of YRC’s customer care division......................

YRC Worldwide?s new USF Holland President Naatz resigns for ?other opportunities? - Kansas City Business Journal

I heard he got tired of listening to slim66 bellyaching all the time and he just couldn't take it anymore! :hysterical:

That is funny right there but I'm having trouble believing it!!! I'm more inclined to say he left for a job he could count on being there for a little longer.

That is funny right there but I'm having trouble believing it!!! I'm more inclined to say he left for a job he could count on being there for a little longer.
Nice Abfer. Your brothers at Yrc and Hmes appreciate your continued support for our struggling companies (troll) And yes I have read your stuff on the Yahoo Finance board.

It was a mutual agreement, he was never at the main office in Holland, and not very outgoing. Jeff Rogers is filling in until a replacement is named.

I don't get it. The guy was making money, who cares about his personality. Is it better to have a gladhanding backslapper that loses money?

As the economy improves I would expect to see more of them go, why stay here and put up with the B/S for a guarantee of less money until 2015 if you can find something better that actually has a 401k or stock option plan(with stock that has some value) if can find it.

As the economy improves I would expect to see more of them go, why stay here and put up with the B/S for a guarantee of less money until 2015 if you can find something better that actually has a 401k or stock option plan(with stock that has some value) if can find it.

On the other hand, if you're a bit of a risk taker, and if things do get turned around here, the percentage increase in stock value (over current value) could really be quite large. Who knows? Investing when everyone else is bailing can sometimes bring great rewards.

Nice Abfer. Your brothers at Yrc and Hmes appreciate your continued support for our struggling companies (troll) And yes I have read your stuff on the Yahoo Finance board.

You didn't read anything posted by me on Yahoo finance, I've never even been there. You are welcome on the support and am glad you appreciate it.

Griz, you hit the nail right on the head. ABFer isn't a true Teamster, if he was, he would support YRC Teamsters, and for that matter, any and all Teamsters. ABF are going to go through they're own issues next year. Good luck to all ABF Teamsters in your contract negotiates next year, including you to ABFer.

How many of your posts are on the yrc forum abf? Sure are interested about us? Let me guess u will tell me how much u care for ur brothers that why u come over here so we can all be blessed to hear ur gospel.

You were always ballsy to come on a YRC forum with your crap. Ballsy but brainless. If ABf hits the wall in the up and coming contract I'm going to laugh in your face, troll

Griz, you hit the nail right on the head. ABFer isn't a true Teamster, if he was, he would support YRC Teamsters, and for that matter, any and all Teamsters. ABF are going to go through they're own issues next year. Good luck to all ABF Teamsters in your contract negotiates next year, including you to ABFer.
It is not that I don't support you, I just see what is happening. I never said that I wish for YRC to fail. I Wish YRC would get their mess straightened out so we could all prosper. The fact is that I will lose if YRC goes down too. Teamster numbers will drastically decrease and with lower numbers comes less strength. I am in the same pension fund you are and that will no doubt suffer if YRC goes under. There is no reason for me to wish your demise, I just see it as eminent. I see your management filling their pockets with cash while you all try to survive.
How many of your posts are on the yrc forum abf? Sure are interested about us? Let me guess u will tell me how much u care for ur brothers that why u come over here so we can all be blessed to hear ur gospel.

What happens at YRC affects me too, whether you believe it or not so Yes I am interested in you.

Do us all a favor and become uninterested. You are about as transparent and fake as they come. You should change your user name on this forum because in no way do your views represent most of the Abf drivers I come in contact with. I'm surprised my Yrc bros have let you continue on this disrespectful path as long as they have. You had a opportunity to post this on our Holland board as it does pertain to my company Holland. Griz

Griz, I do not care what you think and you do not have the authority to revoke my posting privileges. Your opinion has already been already been addressed by others and there are folks on both sides of the fence. I have not violated the rules and if I do the moderators will certainly let me know. I find it ironic that you, a Holland driver would come here and try do dictate policy.

I will not clutter this forum with an argument with you on this matter and it is the last I will address it here. I do wish you the best but the future of YRC is bleak and it is hurting us all.

BS let him speak his mind ! I would hate to see this site turn into a thin skined bunch of kiddies such as the OD fourm
Do us all a favor and become uninterested. You are about as transparent and fake as they come. You should change your user name on this forum because in no way do your views represent most of the Abf drivers I come in contact with. I'm surprised my Yrc bros have let you continue on this disrespectful path as long as they have. You had a opportunity to post this on our Holland board as it does pertain to my company Holland. Griz

BS let him speak his mind ! I would hate to see this site turn into a thin skined bunch of kiddies such as the OD fourm

With all the cuts and bruises many of us have and dish out on this forum I can't imagine "thin-skinned" applies here!! :hysterical:

Abfer I'll say this and will bow out. I don't post a lot, but I read 90% of the union post. I enjoy most of your stuff on the Abf forum. To let you know, I did back read about 40 of your recent posts and came to my reaction. As far as the yahoo finance board someone has used your user name and opinions. Just saying. Griz back to his board.