Yellow | YRC’s Zollars: Liquidity Plans a Good Problem to Have

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
1067581-120-0-1.jpg

Bill Zollars, CEO of YRC Worldwide (YRCW), phoned in today following the company’s announcement today that it still expects to be Ebitda positive this quarter.

When I asked if Zollars expects Q2’s profit to sustain itself in coming quarters, Zollars said yes.

“We certainly hope so, and we would expect it to continue. The third quarter is usually the most profitable quarter for the business,” said Zollars.

YRC also announced today it is seeking additional means of liquidity. Zollars said that’s not a change in the company’s outlook, but “The growth that we’re experiencing now does put pressure on working capital. We pay our people in ten days, but the customer doesn’t pay us in 40 days. All we’re trying to say is, we’re going to do as much as we can to pay our own working capital needs.”

Asset sales were mentioned among the measures the company was considering..................

http://blogs.barrons.com/stockstowatchtoday/2010/06/14/yrcs-zollars-liquidity-plans-a-good-problem-to-have/?mod=yahoobarrons

$bill is walking a VERY thin line between collecting accounts recievable and making payroll. This is likely why YRC is SO reluctant to recall ANYONE. We simply DON'T have the $$$$$$ to pay them.

I give Zollars a lot of credit for trying to remain in business but he such a spinmeister. Losing money on a daily basis has not been rephrased into the euphamism of " funding growth" What growth? First quarter revenues were down by 500 million dollars versus the horrible 1st QTR of 2009. Zollars is trying hard but he is the ultimate con man. Profit, true profit is only shown after ebita, not before.

Everyone on wall street knows now what a liar this old bag of wind is and ya'll can see how the stock was rewarded today with his BS. I thought the pos union's "little miss fancy pants" :buttkisser:was going to fix all of this. :chairshot: Lets see him spin another 200 Million dollar loss this quarter.

[quote author=TurboJ link=topic=81095.msg837613#msg837613 date=1276561544]
Everyone on wall street knows now what a liar this old bag of wind is and ya'll can see how the stock was rewarded today with his BS. I thought the pos union's "little miss fancy pants" :buttkisser:was going to fix all of this. :chairshot: Lets see him spin another 200 Million dollar loss this quarter.
[/quote]

behave..put the chair down before ya hurt somebody. The struggle continues

[quote author=thejoe link=topic=81095.msg837748#msg837748 date=1276612135]
[quote author=TurboJ link=topic=81095.msg837613#msg837613 date=1276561544]
[/quote]

behave..put the chair down before ya hurt somebody. The struggle continues
[/quote] I only use the :chairshot: when theres such an outlandish lie that it has to be called. Look at the picture you posted of him, his neck tie is that tight and it can hardly hold the foreskin back! And look at that little smirk, just like hes saying "I'm screwing you and theres not a damn thing you can do about it"!

Posted by: TurboJ
:chairshot: when theres such an outlandish lie that it has to be called. Look at the picture you posted of him, his neck tie is that tight and it can hardly hold the foreskin back! And look at that little smirk, just like hes saying "I'm screwing you and theres not a damn thing you can do about it"!

Ya, he is a lier I know, but it's better to be told a comforting lie than a hurtful truth. He's the best poker player in the land and he knows it. But then again he's got the cards (all jokers) and still nobody can call him