Yellow | YRC’s Zollars to Retire on Completion of Recovery Plan

R-14Driver

TB Legend
Credits
Beleaguered trucking firm YRC Worldwide (YRCW) this afternoon said its chief executive, William Zollars, will retire “upon the successful completion of YRC Worldwide’s comprehensive recovery plan,” with no date specified.

“The time would be right for me to hand over the reins to new leadership,” said Zollars in a press release.

He continued:

I am particularly proud of all we, as an organization, have accomplished over the past two years. We have faced unprecedented challenges and had to deal with the most difficult economic environment our industry has ever experienced. I am especially grateful to my team and the many stakeholders who partnered with us to put the company on an operationally and financially stable path to recovery. By informing the board now of my decision, we will have sufficient time to identify my successor and ensure a seamless transition to new leadership.

YRC director John A. Lamar remarked:

We are grateful to Bill for his exemplary leadership, first directing the company’s business expansion over more than a decade, and most recently switching gears to help navigate the organization through its most challenging period. We are pleased that he will remain at the helm through this process as we work together to identify his successor..................

YRC’s Zollars to Retire on Completion of Recovery Plan - Stocks To Watch Today - Barrons.com

i just hope everyone really thinks this whole situation out before they vote themselves out of good job.

We are grateful to Bill for his exemplary leadership, first directing the company’s business expansion over more than a decade, and most recently switching gears to help navigate the organization through its most challenging period. We are pleased that he will remain at the helm through this process as we work together to identify his successor..................

Umm.....Ya OK :::shit::: :::shit::: :::shit::: :::shit::: I'm sure it has nothing to do with the union calling for his resignation in order to achive more concessions.

Last edited by a moderator:
What a joke! I wonder what his exit bonus would be? Let's all give up more so this terd can take it with him when he goes. They've done nothing but stroke us thus far why should we think this is going to be any different.

vote no and dump hoffa dont fall for their bullshit dont be stupid and fall for their lies

Goodbye

nooooooooooooooooooooooooononononoonnononononononononnoonno do you get it

Goodbye

The recovery plan

recently announced that it has reached a tentative agreement with its largest labor union represented by the International Brotherhood of Teamsters,

regarding restarting of employee pension contributions after assessing the company’s competitiveness and long-term growth prospects.
they need to be more competitive
images

Management has already stated that the company may not be able to immediately restart a monthly pension payment of around $30 million.

YRCW Pursuing Recovery Plan - Yahoo! Finance

Too little, too late. Zollars should have been gone loooong ago! We'll see if he leaves without a severance package. Don't believe everything you read and hear.. all I'm gonna say on it, for now...

We are grateful to Bill for his exemplary leadership, first directing the company’s business expansion over more than a decade,
Isn't this what got us all into trouble in the first place?
and most recently switching gears to help navigate the organization through its most challenging period.
If he didn't expand recklessly, he wouldn't have had to shift gears.

Did he just thank the whole world for his great sucesses the last two years. Not one word I seen about the union members giving up there pension & a 10% pay cut. Your welcome william. I hope the 10 % pay cut was enough for your 8.5 million servance pay.