Yellow | YRC’s Zollars to Retire on Completion of Recovery Plan

What a joke! I wonder what his exit bonus would be? Let's all give up more so this terd can take it with him when he goes. They've done nothing but stroke us thus far why should we think this is going to be any different.

according to union 8.5 million. but yrcw appears to be going to let him pick his own replacement. He stay and break him in untill he learns the william plan

already posted

Zollars no get da severance pay

he no want so he no get​

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Smid!! He did a decent job at the Big R! Burn!!

When I first heard about the possibility of Zollars leaving, Smid was mentioned by my Local as the logical replacement. (I'm sure many of you remember my posts on the old board about "GINORMOUS NEWS", and some of you PMd me for info). Unfortunately for us, I was told this move was supposed to happen after the first wage concession. If it happened then, it would have been Ginormous!! It seems Bill's plan all along was to go when he sees fit. On a positive note, Smid is well versed in the world of LTL trucking, whereas Zollars had no knowledge. In my opinion, this may be a good thing for the company.

Last edited by a moderator:
How is zollars leaving going to do anything for us Teamsters, we're supposed to be all giddy/tingly with excitement about this turd leaving, WTF!!! This is the trade off for another extension on non-payment of our pension, we're all dumber than I ever thought we could be, sheeesh!!!

Chimps

As soon as they can train Chimps to do our jobs you will be replaced so now go and vote yes and be a good CHUMP CHIMP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How is zollars leaving going to do anything for us Teamsters, we're supposed to be all giddy/tingly with excitement about this turd leaving, WTF!!! This is the trade off for another extension on non-payment of our pension, we're all dumber than I ever thought we could be, sheeesh!!!

negative..goodbye tension hello pension
images

Summary of YRC WORLDWIDE INC. - Yahoo! Finance

Mr. Zollars' retirement will not be effective earlier than December 31, 2010, and the Company has agreed that Mr. Zollars' retirement will be deemed to have occurred on or after that date in any event. Mr. Zollars waived any severance pay

YRC is using the departure issue of Zollars, like a peice of candy, dangling over your head. To try to influence a YES vote on their new recovery plan. Zollars only leaves if we vote in the new plan. And 'Zollars', gets to apoint his new successor. Someone he has trained, who thinks like him. It wont make any difference on the operatoins of this company. When voting, think of your pay, pension, and jobs, before voting. Leave Zollars out of this.