ABF | YRC ABF

Good to hear that they aren't moving the whole thing. They are actually on my route now but I haven't gotten a chance to get in there since I heard.
Don't mention where you heard it. Mentioning 'company business' (even though it's been in newspapers) is a fireable offense here...

I ain't mentioning it,........But ....Custom designed eternity boxes........Hmmm.....Can I see the brochure?

And,.........Judging how I've lived my life, and where I'll probably spend eternity.....

Do they make them fireproof?

I am no stock market expert, but when a stock goes up that much that quick isn't it usually a sign that someone thinks that company might get bought out? I find it hard to believe a new business plan would impress investors that much, but like I said I am no stock market expert!
Well i know no body will buy this place lol but as far as the slide show goes it is pretty interesting

The closure of Hostess was one big swipe at the viability of all funds........YRC's evasion of pension payments were another....

Between those two,...and a number of little "swipes", there are a number of funds....mine included (W. Penna.) ........that are now in deep trouble.....

The point is,......if our so called "leadership" at the IBT were a little more...... proactive.......in what really matters to all of us,.....and had at least provided information as to the long-term results of voting to step out of the pension funds,.......many guys might've re-thought their vote......

But all the IBT was worried about was dues money.......under any conditions..
The morality of screwing guys who had worked 30-40 years for a pension.......got "trumped" by the money influx of dues.

Everyone is responsible for their own choices,....... however, the people we elected,.......and paid.......to protect our jobs, benefits and pensions...... didn't have the "cojones" to tell the truth to the membership.......... consequently many members made their choice out of fear and ignorance......

Both of those things should be at the top of ANY elected official's list to dispel.......That is, after all,...their primary job.

Guidance , information, and leadership.... ..for the good of the MEMBERS....not the IBT's coffers........
Anyone who had the..........(marginal) "pleasure"........of watching the antics of the Hoffa delegates at the convention.........the threats, screams, tantrums, and general heavy-handed and anger at rank-and-file members who had dared to speak up........... should've realized all the Hoffa team was concerned with was lining their own nest, and covering their collective butts....... The rank-and-file are no longer in the equation.....

By the way, since the collapse of Hostess, and their subsequent sale of the "brand".......and their corporate evasion of all responsibility to their former employees..........I refuse to allow a Twinkie or a Ho-Ho within 10 foot of me.......
We did re-think our vote in 2014 and voted no.Then the scam vote came in in less than two weeks.No security tape around ballot boxes.Ballots were taken home.you get the picture at yrc

I ain't mentioning it,........But ....Custom designed eternity boxes........Hmmm.....Can I see the brochure?

And,.........Judging how I've lived my life, and where I'll probably spend eternity.....

Do they make them fireproof?
We make urns too. You can go 'pre-burned'!

Here's where I quote The Cowardly Lion: "I'd turn back if I were you!"

Long as you're alive, its never too late to change....

We make urns too. You can go 'pre-burned'!

Here's where I quote The Cowardly Lion: "I'd turn back if I were you!"

Long as you're alive, its never too late to change....

Thank you, Brother jimmy g........

As far as the status of how I've conducted myself through life,.......And the eventual application of said conduct toward where I reside in the Hereafter.......I'm afraid I'm going to have to quote the Tinman.......

"If I only had a Brain......"