Yellow | -YRC and Teamsters in tentative deal; stock doubles

My big question is, if the stock ran up so high, what concessions will the union be asking of you drivers? Another pay cut? Less vacation? Less pay for breakdowns? Less pension? Medical care? Must be something big and massive which got the institutional investors horny for YRC stock. If they were not asking for anything in return that would save YRC a massive amount of cash, the stock would not have run up so high. But it could also be due to the games the large stock brokerages play in manipulating stock. We'll see next week I guess. I do hope it is in your favor though as we do not need any more companies going out of business or workers losing their jobs. Good luck

better buy now

If you didn't buy the stock yesterday when it was .89, you better go ahead and spring for it now. Imagine what the stock price is going to be when the terms of the agreement is approved by IBOT members. Did you just hear that noise? It was the sound of our competetors going OOOOOOshit!!!

Thanks

My big question is, if the stock ran up so high, what concessions will the union be asking of you drivers? Another pay cut? Less vacation? Less pay for breakdowns? Less pension? Medical care? Must be something big and massive which got the institutional investors horny for YRC stock. If they were not asking for anything in return that would save YRC a massive amount of cash, the stock would not have run up so high. But it could also be due to the games the large stock brokerages play in manipulating stock. We'll see next week I guess. I do hope it is in your favor though as we do not need any more companies going out of business or workers losing their jobs. Good luck
To answer one of your questions, no one knows what the terms are yet (except those who were at the meetings). This increase in the price of stocks is only speculation. Imagine what it will be when the agreement is approved. We are on the road to recovery. Look out everybody! :shift:

There is no guarantee which way the IBOT/we are going to vote. It depends on
The severity of the concessions. If top level management isn't willing
To make the biggest monetary cut, and no more Glenn Moore. I will vote
NO. Hoffa said it would be EQUAL SACRIFICE! Between YRC, TEAMSTERS, and
The shareholders. We are not on the road to recovery. We are in limbo until
We see what sacrifice we are being asked to take.

Alot of people may vote no with you

As you stated, kcm, we do not know what the terms are yet. I can tell you, from past experience, my NO did not do a damn bit of good. This will pass, just like all the other times.

No surprises..Pension only..no further pay cut..a 14 month deferral of some kind.. no add ons.. no nothing else. That is all Zollars complained about. After 14 months it's back to the contract however modified it maybe but pension contributions will continue

I guess I believe what KK said about how Teamster votes are counted.
The reason the NO's didn't win the last time is because they had dispatcher
Lip syndrome "they're lips where moving so they where lying" They
Said I voted NO, but when the ballot came they said YES.

We will see the joe. I believe as many others it will be more. If it
Was just a 14 month deferral they wouldn't have to SELl it to the locals.

Ok people, almost 36 Million shares traded today and this turd still closed at what, $1.60(over 70 Millon traded in last 3 days)! The ones making money are day traders cause it sure as hell isn't yrc. Fart face jimmy can give back every dime and benefit and it won't change a thing, the non-unions will match them move for move and still beat them because they can institute their cuts immediately where as it will take weeks to get a vote result. All along with yrc losing a Million or few everyday. This is just a game. I wouldn't be surprised if billy boy was drawing up bankruptcy papers while his boys were running interference at the BIG giveback meetings. Man the lifeboats!

Does anyone see what is happening here.........Zollars and his cronies have manipulated the stock price and ran it as low as possible and probably bought millions of shares themselves below 1 buck and are riding this pony uppppppppppp...........i believe the security exchange commission should investigate them and I will be calling the SEC myself to see what they have to say.........this is fissssssssssssssssssshy............nuff said.......:TR10driving03:

Does anyone see what is happening here.........Zollars and his cronies have manipulated the stock price and ran it as low as possible and probably bought millions of shares themselves below 1 buck and are riding this pony uppppppppppp...........i believe the security exchange commission should investigate them and I will be calling the SEC myself to see what they have to say.........this is fissssssssssssssssssshy............nuff said.......:TR10driving03:

With all due respect, are you for real?? Do you really think Zollars has the power to manipulate the stock price on the open market?? Do you also believe that the CIA is following you or that someone has implanted a chip into your brain so that your every movement can be tracked??

I'm beginning to be embarrassed to admit that I'm a Teamster after reading so much of the total nonsense being posted here.

Get your wife off your HD and go for a ride yourself and try to clear your head a little!

With all due respect, are you for real?? Do you really think Zollars has the power to manipulate the stock price on the open market?? Do you also believe that the CIA is following you or that someone has implanted a chip into your brain so that your every movement can be tracked??

I'm beginning to be embarrassed to admit that I'm a Teamster after reading so much of the total nonsense being posted here.

Get your wife off your HD and go for a ride yourself and try to clear your head a little!

Yes! Look what happens every time to the stock when billy opens his mouth. Look how the market began to drop after biden opened his pie hole Sunday. I'm embarrassed to be a teamster when I see the guy driving the maurice's freight truck, You know, the company with the picture of mule nuts on the door, and hes making more a hour them me.