Yellow | YRC April 2012 COO Has Been Canceled Until Furthur Notice

Kennesaw Kid

TB Legend
Super Moderator
PREMIUM
Credits
YRC April 2012 COO has been canceled Per TITAN mesage to all YRC Freight Locals this evening at 5PM....Will know more later I guess......KK

Truckingboards will provide documents Saturday morning

HTC Inspire/Cleardroid

Darn. I'm mentally challenged, Again!

Too much negative feedback?

Instead of displacing/moving 455? employees "again", why doesn't Mr. Welch focus on improving MORAL first.
If I'm "happy" at work, wouldn't I be more inclined to be more productive?
I might even feel proud to work for YRC Freight!

Our (Ha.Ha) Supervisors focus on petty **** . Seat Belts. Goggles 4 Propane Tank Change. 10 min. breaks. Head Games. Countless contract violations. NO TALKING. Etc. We are treated like children on a daily basis.

DID I MISS ANYTHING?

I think they cancelled it because of that guys "I ain't moving kiss my AZZ" thread. Guess he dose'nt have to move now.

:moon2:

Here ya go guys
cccck.jpg

We spoke up about the economy. 15% gone from our paychecks, and they want us to relocate? For many employees its very hard to make ends meet now, let alone support living quarters elsewhere. I truly think "some" management took it to heart.

Interesting. I wonder what their thinking was behind this. I seriously doubt truck driver's not willing to relocate or wage concessions had anything to do with it. I'm positive they weren't thinking about our welfare. :D

Just a guess but they probably thaught , geezzz this is easy , they will let us get away with anything.
Lets regroup and really slam them , they will never see it coming:27:
:cuss::ranting2:

This does not seem right,, I cant recalll a change being postponed,, and I highly doubt they were or are thinking about our welfare..

YRC April 2012 COO has been canceled Per TITAN mesage to all YRC Freight Locals this evening at 5PM....Will know more later I guess......KK
KK. Does this mean the COO is off, or as it says in letter, the " meeting" has been canceled? Just asking. Thx.

We spoke up about the economy. 15% gone from our paychecks, and they want us to relocate? For many employees its very hard to make ends meet now, let alone support living quarters elsewhere. I truly think "some" management took it to heart.
The banks told them are you crazy,try to make money.No way, we need our millions in interest every month!!!