Yellow | YRC Asks For 5 Year Extension!

Vote yes...save your jobs , there are few comparable jobs in this industry , getting back to our old contract will take a generation , if ever , the company needs to be solidly profitable first. Dignity ? You can't eat dignity !

Most of YRCW’s problems are systematic. They refuse to listen to their employees!!!! Each and every employee is an expert in the job he/she does. YRC refuses to recognize that fact. YRC management continues to….DICTATE DOWN. They refuse to… LISTEN UP. If they would learn to LISTEN UP to their employees, we (YRC) would be profitable, again.

Most employees I have spoken to (both management and union) agree that if management above them would just LISTEN to their ideas and suggestions, we (YRC) would be able to save ½ hour to 1 hour per day of labor cost alone; this does not include operational costs such as fuel, equipment wear and tear , etc.

This cost savings (not including non-labor operational costs) would have contributed $1.32 billion to the bottom line of the company per year. LISTEN UP, that means that in one (1) year, practically all of our (YRC’s) long-term debt would have been paid off and we would have been debt free and profitable.

So don’t blame the union for your inability to LISTEN (to your employees--your most valuable assets) and return to profitability.

Because it is true and it never hurts to repeat the truth. The more we here the truth the less we believe the lies.

TDU provides the facts, it's up to the YRCW Teamster employees to make their own decision. If the contract is re-opened, all Teamster employees will get a secret ballot vote. They can then do what's right for them and their families.

YRC Asks for Five Year Extension | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

:usa:

Open the TDU link, then click on materials to view the actual proposals from Dallas from YRC. They compare our interest to a list of competitors total yearly interest costs. Not sure what bearing that has on anything. It is 4 pages long also.

Open the TDU link, then click on materials to view the actual proposals from Dallas from YRC. They compare our interest to a list of competitors total yearly interest costs. Not sure what bearing that has on anything. It is 4 pages long also.

It's like they want the workers to pay for their mistakes..Wasn't teamsters that got them into this mess.. Seen a few truck pictures going over the cliff...It is like them saying "my way or the highway"

It's like they want the workers to pay for their mistakes..Wasn't teamsters that got them into this mess.. Seen a few truck pictures going over the cliff...It is like them saying "my way or the highway"
:stirthepot: Noticed that myself, guess they still got enough credit to hire the right media consultant.