Reddaway | Yrc break-bulk closing ops in sac cali.

ITS ROADWAY OF COURSE! ITS OLD NEWS TODAY BECAUSE YRC JUST TOLD THEM THIS MORNING! I WAS TRYING TO GIVE OUR BOARD AN EXCLUSIVE, BUT AS USUAL NOBODY GOT IT! THIS ISNT MORSE CODE,LOL, JUST THE TRUTH AS ITS LEAKED TO ME PEOPLE. GOD BLESS AMERICA! MAY WE ALL HAVE JOBS IN 09!:TR10driving03:

I got it. A long time ago. I understand all about the trying to give a heads up. There are some that just won't get it until it happens. Just like when the decert happened and all the layoffs started coming down the line.

YRC IS MOVING THE RWY BREAK-BULK OPS FROM SACRAMENTO CALI TO TRACY CA, WHAT THIS DOES IS OPEN THE DOOR TO CLOSE REDDAWAY SAC BARN AND TAKE THEIR FREIGHT OR MOVE REDDAWAY IN WITH YRC IN SACRAMENTO. HERES THE QUESTION; DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW IF REDDAWAY AND YRC SHARE BARNS? BECAUSE THIS LASTEST MOVE BY YRC DOESNT LOOK GOOD FOR THE NONUNION REDDAWAY SACRAMENTO BARN! YRC SAC BARN WILL BE A END OF THE LINE P.N.D. BARN.:popcorn:
This was the post you started with Skillet. YRC is the corporation that owns all of USF, Yellow, Roadway and New Penn so forgive me for not knowing what you meant when you said YRC in your post. After reading between the lines I think I finally got it too now. I guess most of us had to just know what you were trying to say and not what you said, right? So before you try to cut me down with your genius Swift comment maybe you should think before you type after all. :1036316054:

Am I the only one that knows what I'm trying to say??? :biglaugh:

Benny, you'd be so proud. I tried my hardest not to break rule #6.

For everything thats going on right now, we're all doing a pretty good job controlling our tempers, so far. It makes my job here alot easier when we all keep it within the gray areas. Thanks guys, we want you all to debate and vent about the issues but just not attack each other. Sometimes its very close to going either way.

YRC IS MOVING THE RWY BREAK-BULK OPS FROM SACRAMENTO CALI TO TRACY CA, WHAT THIS DOES IS OPEN THE DOOR TO CLOSE REDDAWAY SAC BARN AND TAKE THEIR FREIGHT OR MOVE REDDAWAY IN WITH YRC IN SACRAMENTO. HERES THE QUESTION; DOES ANYONE OUT THERE KNOW IF REDDAWAY AND YRC SHARE BARNS? BECAUSE THIS LASTEST MOVE BY YRC DOESNT LOOK GOOD FOR THE NONUNION REDDAWAY SACRAMENTO BARN! YRC SAC BARN WILL BE A END OF THE LINE P.N.D. BARN.:popcorn:

SACRAMENTO, CA
REGIONAL SERVICE CENTER

LOCAL CARTAGE

PRESENT OPERATION - Roadway
Sacramento, CA currently serves as a Regional Service Center.

PROPOSED OPERATION – YRC Inc.
• As a result of the network realignments as described in this Change of Operations, the Sacramento, CA Regional Service Center will close and operate as a service center in the new network.

ROAD

PRESENT OPERATION - Roadway
Sacramento, CA is an established over-the-road domicile with primaries as established by previous Changes of Operation.

• As a result of the network realignments as described in this Change of Operations, the Sacramento, CA road operation will close and operate with primary and overlay runs as listed in the attachments Road Driver Primaries and Road Driver Overlays.

TRACY, CA
REGIONAL SERVICE CENTER

LOCAL CARTAGE

PRESENT OPERATION – Yellow
Tracy, CA currently serves as a Regional Service Center.

• As a result of the network realignments as described in this Change of Operations, the Tracy, CA Regional Service Center will absorb the freight handling function from the Roadway Sacramento terminal and operate as both a Regional and local Service Center in the new network.
ROAD

PRESENT OPERATION – Yellow
Tracy, CA is an established shuttle domicile with primaries as established by previous Changes of Operation.

• As a result of the network realignments as described in this Change of Operations, the Tracy, CA road operation will absorb the relay function from the Roadway Sacramento relay and operate with primary and overlay runs as listed in the attachments Road Driver Primaries and Road Driver Overlays with their shuttle board drivers.

That's the facts.:chairshot:

So your agreeing with my post?

You posted eight paragraphs to say what i said in one! YOUR KILLIN ME. The point is yrc is closing the break bulk ops in sacramento and moving it to tracy. Speculation is yrc could move usf retl sac into yrc sac yard, now their was speculation that usf retl was moving to yellows yard in sac a year ago, guess what, that happen! So we dont need to know what we already know,we want to know whats in the end game. YOU FEEL ME SKEETER?:1036316054:

True

I got it. A long time ago. I understand all about the trying to give a heads up. There are some that just won't get it until it happens. Just like when the decert happened and all the layoffs started coming down the line.

SOME FOLKS YOU JUST CANT REACH UNTIL THEY GOT THEIR PINK SLIP. YOU KNOW THATS TRUE IN FONTANA! HELL THEY STILL THINK ITS LITTLE OLD REDYWAY RUNNING THE SHOW!:duh:

Yrc corp

this was the post you started with skillet. Yrc is the corporation that owns all of usf, yellow, roadway and new penn so forgive me for not knowing what you meant when you said yrc in your post. After reading between the lines i think i finally got it too now. I guess most of us had to just know what you were trying to say and not what you said, right? So before you try to cut me down with your genius swift comment maybe you should think before you type after all. :1036316054:

Am i the only one that knows what i'm trying to say??? :biglaugh:

Benny, you'd be so proud. I tried my hardest not to break rule #6.

dear turtle,yrc is the new name for yellow/roadway, i figured you new that already. Sorry about the swift comment i thought you were laid off and looking for work. Upsfrt is hiring in anderson ca. Hope that helps.:1036316054:

dear turtle,yrc is the new name for yellow/roadway, i figured you new that already. Sorry about the swift comment i thought you were laid off and looking for work. Upsfrt is hiring in anderson ca. Hope that helps.:1036316054:
Oh boy, I give up.:eek::lol:

Thanks for the heads up anyway.:1036316054:

Yellow is moving out of the Eugene terminal and back in with Roadway. But Salem is still Yellow/Retl and i thought Spokane shared as well.

In Spokane, Reddaway is at the old Garrett terminal on Broadway at Sycamore St; Roadway is at the old United Buckingham terminal on Broadway at Havana st; and Yellow is at the Industrial Park in the Spokane Valley.

I bet you think this yellow smilie is running things too?

violent-smiley-010.gif

Hey Turtle,

I believe you guys will share the Roadway terminal in Sac. Since Sac Reddaway is none- union they will have a portion of the dock. Makes sense to me. What you think?

You posted eight paragraphs to say what i said in one! YOUR KILLIN ME. The point is yrc is closing the break bulk ops in sacramento and moving it to tracy. Speculation is yrc could move usf retl sac into yrc sac yard, now their was speculation that usf retl was moving to yellows yard in sac a year ago, guess what, that happen! So we dont need to know what we already know,we want to know whats in the end game. YOU FEEL ME SKEETER?:1036316054:

So what would be the problem with Reddaway sharing the Yellow/Roadway terminal when the line haul moves to Tracy.
I think it would make good sense and save money since they already own the terminal. The city operations for both companies wouldn't need all that hugh terminal.

Doesn't mean the beginning of the end for Reddaway. If anything it would help Reddaway become even more profitable.

I let the adolescent remark slide.:nutkick:

I agree!

so what would be the problem with reddaway sharing the yellow/roadway terminal when the line haul moves to tracy.
I think it would make good sense and save money since they already own the terminal. The city operations for both companies wouldn't need all that hugh terminal.

Doesn't mean the beginning of the end for reddaway. If anything it would help reddaway become even more profitable.

I let the adolescent remark slide.:nutkick:

i agree,:1036316054: Wouldnt that be nice!