Yellow | YRC Charlotte

Status
Not open for further replies.
mr waggs if u took unrelevant post off trucking boards wud be no posts. if talking about 160 laid off drivers is unrelevant then i come from different planet from u. slabbers i aint called no one a coward u r what u r. tks & have a greeeeat day. ps i earned another greenie.

I still haven't figured out who jack rudisill is?

jack was a respected and well liked dispatcher that worked for the company you now work for, for many years. jack still has many friends in cnc and likely can get more and better information that probably any of you newcomers to cnc, or as you like to call it 653. if you want to fit in at cnc be a good idea to get off jack's *** seeing as he was well thought of by every road driver in charlotte. you will gain no friends in charlotte by giving jack a hard time. your in our house now, so show a little respect

Lets clear the air on this PDQ daydreamer.

truckinusa is YRC also. This is his house also.

maybe so, but since all our new family members have only been around less than 2 months they should leave jack alone, they don't know him. he is a good man with good intentions. no reason to give him a hard time and make fun of him. all the old family members will thell you that pdq. jack, like everyone here, is entitled to his opinions and i think obama hasn't done away with freedom of speech yet

OK, with that being said.........anyone hear of any road drivers or switchers being put back on this past weekend? The total number of dock guys put back on was 40. DS.

HI

maybe so, but since all our new family members have only been around less than 2 months they should leave jack alone, they don't know him. he is a good man with good intentions. no reason to give him a hard time and make fun of him. all the old family members will thell you that pdq. jack, like everyone here, is entitled to his opinions and i think obama hasn't done away with freedom of speech yet

Been here (CNC) alot longer than 2 months and JACK has done nothing for us but give out bad information feeding the competition just what they have been asking for. He also needs to remember what he writes as he (JACK) gets upset when he is called out. Like him, love him or hate him everyone has their own opinions and the GOD given right to say them ( see your quote from above). Just my 2 cents...RICO

jack was a respected and well liked dispatcher that worked for the company you now work for, for many years. jack still has many friends in cnc and likely can get more and better information that probably any of you newcomers to cnc, or as you like to call it 653. if you want to fit in at cnc be a good idea to get off jack's *** seeing as he was well thought of by every road driver in charlotte. you will gain no friends in charlotte by giving jack a hard time. your in our house now, so show a little respect

I've been with Yellow for 20 years and don't give a rat's A$$ about the respect Jack has from road guys. He is non-union and continually berates others who disagree with him or simply ask that he not help dig our grave (they lost how many bills Jack?). Besides that he thinks that "slab" guys or whatever are lower than retired dispatchers. We all work for YRC now ,which Jack never did, Drivers, Dock, Hostlers, City and quite a few others and should all be considered as equals. I have plenty of friends without even knowing Jack let alone how many I have gained since Roadway came in.

All we ask is for relevant information. Not "unrelevant" which is actually Irrelevant.

Starting to sound like Jack is a Mob Boss or something. "You will gain no friends in Charlotte by giving Jack a hard time". Hope yaw'll don't find any horse heads in your beds anytime soon.

Our hero

I guess it's my turn to comment since everyone else now has....My opinion has been recorded here many times.....I can only agree with my coworkers here, Jack does nothing to help anyone here, his opinions are just that, and sometimes do more harm than good to those who are here looking for useful information about what is happening on a day to day basis here in charlotte....for the person who said Jack is a good man and deserves respect from the "new guys", remember this, respect is always earned and not just given.....If Mr. Rudisill gave a little himself, he might get some in return.....I took it personal being from the north, when he said his little comment about him and his AK-47, I took it personally, when he said most of the "slabbers" were cowards or whatever it was.....HE constantly bad mouths us, and I mean devifan, dragracer, rico66, me and anyone else who doesn't agree with his outdated mentality......I don't want to hear that ::shit::, that "I'm just a little old retired man who still loves trucking", bull, we're all grown men here....like Rico said, "if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen"....and just for you Jack, have a greeeeat day and thks, wheres my greenies? Mr. G-Man:red_bandana:

Someone needs to start a new thread for current employed 653,681 employee's . (bid or layoff only , no retiree's)

Daydreamer I don't know you either and other than threats and rumors I have nothing against Jack. He has continued to belittle others on this and other posts and it is not appreciated. I'm glad that he has you as a friend. I'm pretty sure that after 40 plus years of not knowing Jack I'm still doing okay and don't believe that YRC will let me go because I don't know him.

Hardly

Starting to sound like Jack is a Mob Boss or something. "You will gain no friends in Charlotte by giving Jack a hard time". Hope yaw'll don't find any horse heads in your beds anytime soon.

Don't think so, BUT, Maybe JACK is a slang for Donkey though.

oh well we are at it again .
15 layed off as of saturday night .district manager was in and told term. manager at charlotte that they were not forcing enough overtime so they need to lay off 15 .
what a bunch of rotten sob"s we work for!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.