Jeff

Looking for Trolls
Administrator
Super Administrator
Credits
2py7p6u.jpg

k4v69s.jpg

SENT TO ME IN AN EMAIL

So with my tenth grade education I read this as the company has or might try and contact the various pensions funds(central state etc) and as of the present have not singled out any one local. And if any local is contacted then the company is to be referred to TNFINC.
Thanks JEFF

Thanks, Jeff.

So with my tenth grade education I read this as the company has or might try and contact the various pensions funds(central state etc) and as of the present have not singled out any one local. And if any local is contacted then the company is to be referred to TNFINC.
Thanks JEFF

Your welcome... I only post it for you guys to pick apart or understand... I know nothing about the situation here.

Have a Great Easter

Let me see if i understand this......DIFER FOR SEVERAL MONTHS!!!!!....Sounds as if YRC is being pressured by creditors to slash deeper into our nest egg...This is going to affect legacy costs (past retirees)....Brothers and sisters,now I am deeply worried inside and wonder if we are truly on the brink...only time will tell....2 more years to the happy 25 year mark....DAMM....

I don't know why this was sent to me in an e-mail, as I am neither connected with YRC, nor the Teamsters...

I also received this link in an email from truckingboards and am not affiliated with YRC. I don't know if Jeff is stirring or fishing. I think there are enough matches waiting for their gasoline on these boards already, why add another quart or two to the situation?

However on the subject of the pension, the federal government is considering suspending the rule requiring companies to contribute a specific amount to their pension funds annually toward the outcome of 100% funded. This is to be a one time only opportunity of one year (during these hard times) in which a company would not be penalized. This is defined in the most recent pension reform laws of 3 or 4 years ago.

My job is to get people here... News, good or bad gets people here...
Savvy?

YRC Wants to Defer Pension Payments
April 10, 2009: YRCW has contacted some Teamster pension funds asking to defer for several months the company’s payment of pension contributions for Teamsters. This is according to IBT Freight Director Tyson Johnson, who says any deal like that must be negotiated with him.

The only good news here is that Teamster can rest assured it will not affect your pension credits. Thanks to court cases our members won years ago, all Teamster pension funds must give you credit for your time worked, even if the fund fails to collect employer payments required under the contract

YRC Wants to Defer Pension Payments | Teamsters for a Democratic Union

Thanks Jeff! I, for one, love the email updates! Ignorance is not bliss - it's ignorance!

You Know Jeff your alright for a NON Union guy.:stirthepot: HEHEE:highfive:
:beerchug:
Joking Lov Ya
Thanks
Be Safe Driving out there:shift: