Yellow | YRC COO In the near future?

Mugs

TB Lurker
Credits
Hey we were told today at the Nashville TN dock 422 union 480 there was going to be another COO in the near future (rumor was August or September). Supposedly it's going to affect us. Is there any truth to this? I can't find any leaks, documents or threads on this matter. They claim we will get more details next week. What does anyone know out there?

Hey we were told today at the Nashville TN dock 422 union 480 there was going to be another COO in the near future (rumor was August or September). Supposedly it's going to affect us. Is there any truth to this? I can't find any leaks, documents or threads on this matter. They claim we will get more details next week. What does anyone know out there?

The Locals will be receiving it soon..YRC Network Multi-Regional 2017 COO..to be heard in June...Bidding will be in JULY and should be implemented in August...NO OTHER DETAILS at this time.....KK

The Locals will be receiving it soon..YRC Network Multi-Regional 2017 COO..to be heard in June...Bidding will be in JULY and should be implemented in August...NO OTHER DETAILS at this time.....KK
Thank You for info , and be interesting to see if Holland & New Penn are included in the "Multi-Regional " COO too ? Agree changes need to be made in the system .

Each time a CEO or a COO or a CFO or any other top brass member leaves, he takes with him (or her) a big parting bonus or "golden parachute".
This getting to be a bad joke. It's kinda like a grand merry-go-round for executives. Just get aboard, make a few trips around, then reach for and grab the "Golden Ring" before getting off to let the next "chief executive" in line to get on and get HIS bonuses. YRCW has become an ATM for executives.

Each time a CEO or a COO or a CFO or any other top brass member leaves, he takes with him (or her) a big parting bonus or "golden parachute".
This getting to be a bad joke. It's kinda like a grand merry-go-round for executives. Just get aboard, make a few trips around, then reach for and grab the "Golden Ring" before getting off to let the next "chief executive" in line to get on and get HIS bonuses. YRCW has become an ATM for executives.
coo=change of operations

coo=change of operations
Oh, OK. In my world and most other business interpretations it means Chief Operating Officer - COO.....Chief Executive Officer - CEO and
Chief Financial Officer - CFO. My mistake, but maybe the CEO, COO and CFO should be changed.

How do we get to take a trip in "your world"? Do you sell tickets?
Yup. I'll sell just about anything for the right price, but some things are not for sale at any price.
You would be subject to "extreme vetting" before being allowed to buy tickets to enter "my world".

Last edited:
bigtruk, I would hardly call Mary, the waitress at the truck stop, a "reliable source".
Hehehe.
And Hey! We got light dimmers now.
But we still are not the dimmest bulb in the system.
Sounds like 309 has got us beat.

Besides. It'll all be dark in 19. :17142:

KK will you post an update when you hear something? I'm from Cincinnati and decided to go to Nashville during the COO 4 years ago. I would prefer to get back home to cincy if I can or real close by. This 4 hour round trip home twice a month is wearing me down for the past 4 years to see my children and grandchildren especially after putting in 10 hours a day on the dock.