Yellow | YRC COO In the near future?

Ha.
I like the cherry pick part.
That I can honestly say we don't.
We load the ugly direct too.
Done it hundreds and hundreds of times myself.
C'mon Bart. U know better.
We direct load alot of :::shit::: freight. Looks like :::shit::: too when loaded and I feel sorry for those who have to unload it.
No. I didn't load it that way. I get paid by the hour not by the peice. :17142:
HA! Could you send the bills with the freight?

Ask dispatchers that question. They play hide and seek with them. We (I) put them where they belong. What happens after that? I have no clue how they lose them.
No accountability. We need to go paperless instead of doing it like the 80's.

Ask dispatchers that question. They play hide and seek with them. We (I) put them where they belong. What happens after that? I have no clue how they lose them.
HA! You're half paperless now:732:

Your last 2 sentences says it all....

Your last 2 sentences says it all....
Management keeps coming out misplacing and taking paperwork.
I'm sure we lose some too. We are not perfect.....and i know I misplace because I can backtrack when I have f+d up and fix it. Some I catch some I don't. Like I said. Not perfect.
When you have a 20 mph wind blowing across the dock paper blows.
So many factors that could be eliminated going paperless.
It'll be 2019 before that. And who knows if we will as a company.... Even be here.

Management keeps coming out misplacing and taking paperwork.
I'm sure we lose some too. We are not perfect.....and i know I misplace because I can backtrack when I have f+d up and fix it. Some I catch some I don't. Like I said. Not perfect.
When you have a 20 mph wind blowing across the dock paper blows.
So many factors that could be eliminated going paperless.
It'll be 2019 before that. And who knows if we will as a company.... Even be here.
Biggest factor of going paperless is having the $$$ to upgrade the technology....so in reality, yrc is paper, less....

KK will you post an update when you hear something? I'm from Cincinnati and decided to go to Nashville during the COO 4 years ago. I would prefer to get back home to cincy if I can or real close by. This 4 hour round trip home twice a month is wearing me down for the past 4 years to see my children and grandchildren especially after putting in 10 hours a day on the dock.
At least your in cincy &4 yrs
Do it for 10 yrs & another 110 miles away
I'm ready to go home also & im in Nashville also

How will E-Logs affect runs out of Atlanta ?
They have got to figure in somewhere with all the traffic .
As you and I know- if the wheels are moving, the computer automatically shows D, and can't be changed. 11 hrs D is 11 hrs. Have to try to do a 2 hr extension, and explain it in the comments.... But first the run has to have been able to be made in 11 hrs in normal conditions and this is the rare execption...