Yellow | YRC COO UPDATE 7.7.17

So which non-union carrier you boys want to use to complete deliveries to the vast areas of the United States you little boys don't service?
They could probably just use any of the carriers they are currently hiring to deliver and pick up the freight they have no drivers to haul right now!
I am guessing that this is going to be a total non event? Anybody agree it will be much ado about nothing!

I guess we will just use whomever you are now. Or dont service that area altogether as its probably not profitable anyway
That would be YRCF here where I'm at Holland freight rolls in here on JNJ trailers for us to complete delivery
They could probably just use any of the carriers they are currently hiring to deliver and pick up the freight they have no drivers to haul right now!
I am guessing that this is going to be a total non event? Anybody agree it will be much ado about nothing!
I agree probably not even a bump in the road!

Well it would mean just a slight expansion by the regionals. Areas that arent profitable or practical, forget about them.
Small expansion I'm in Texas but go ahead and think small lol! Ya the banks are knocking down the door Trying to loan YRVW more money!:biglaugh:

Small expansion I'm in Texas but go ahead and think small lol! Ya the banks are knocking down the door Trying to loan YRVW more money!:biglaugh:
Wont need money. Use the shutdown yrc facilities. But from what I've been reading hereTexas isnt worth going into. Both from a freight and labor force prospective

I am Holland, but I always remember that YRC has twice the revenue of the regionals, I think we are all in this together weather we like it or not! That is OK, over the years I have met many YRC guys that are Great guys and yes I have met some that are jerks but I know Holland guys that are jerks also. I guess I figure we are all probably about the same just trying to make a living and hopefully retire some day. So lets stick together and try and get something out of YRC in the next contract and not agree to any MOUs in the next year and a half. The company likes nothing better than to see bickering between the divisions, I believe it plays right into their plans. We need solidarity in the near future to have any success! Brothers!

Wont need money. Use the shutdown yrc facilities. But from what I've been reading hereTexas isnt worth going into. Both from a freight and labor force prospective
You mean rent the old YRC facilities that takes $$$$$!! I'll just call straight BS on what you've been reading about Texas!!!:1036316054:

I am Holland, but I always remember that YRC has twice the revenue of the regionals, I think we are all in this together weather we like it or not! That is OK, over the years I have met many YRC guys that are Great guys and yes I have met some that are jerks but I know Holland guys that are jerks also. I guess I figure we are all probably about the same just trying to make a living and hopefully retire some day. So lets stick together and try and get something out of YRC in the next contract and not agree to any MOUs in the next year and a half. The company likes nothing better than to see bickering between the divisions, I believe it plays right into their plans. We need solidarity in the near future to have any success! Brothers!
:smiliewhs:

You mean rent the old YRC facilities that takes $$$$$!! I'll just call straight BS on what you've been reading about Texas!!!:1036316054:

:smiliewhs:
Why rent them when they are already owned? And yeah I've read the horror stories about yrc Dallas on these boards.

yrc can have 15 times the revenue as the regionals. Doesnt matter when they lose money hand over fist creating that revenue

BINGO, Exactly right, keep the employees bickering among themselves and you have no solidarity.
Companies have operated on this theory for years.

9rUCW1P.jpg
It must be a substantial change they have in mind. That's never good. I'll find another job before I move to keep this one.

It must be a substantial change they have in mind. That's never good. I'll find another job before I move to keep this one.

Maybe not,they need to wait to get the stewards,and regional guys back home from the free trips to the Cayman Islands they supplied ,payup after the last contract the suckered many into voting yes on.My locals vote summers off for monthly meetings which also gets them more time to roam.

Whenever i hear a change i feel for my brothers from Clearwater Michigan,the poster child for the utility language,making sooo much money and running so smoothly they just had to add that to the master freight agreement, where are they now?,where are we?.2008 DO YOU REMEMBER!DO YOU!

Last edited: