Yellow | YRC COO UPDATE 7.7.17

9rUCW1P.jpg
I called the number and got a recording!!..saying not taking incoming calls

So which non-union carrier you boys want to use to complete deliveries to the vast areas of the United States you little boys don't service?
I wish I was a boy! or even a young man! I'd even settle for just a plain man!.....but it's that darn "old" word they always slip in before man that kind of sucks! and if you want to use the adjective little before it, well my wife will get a laugh out of that one! See I was nice I didn't say your wife!

I wish I was a boy! or even a young man! I'd even settle for just a plain man!.....but it's that darn "old" word they always slip in before man that kind of sucks! and if you want to use the adjective little before it, well my wife will get a laugh out of that one! See I was nice I didn't say your wife!
It's a southern thing you wouldn't understand

How about.
Wise Old Men?
Better?

Being called an old man does not bother me, as I have lost MANY friends who never got the privilege to be called one.....KK

KK have you heard of any updates on the COO? There are rumors again saying we are going to hear something today. I don't rely on rumors just facts. Has anyone called the IBT in the past 24 hours?

KK have you heard of any updates on the COO? There are rumors again saying we are going to hear something today. I don't rely on rumors just facts. Has anyone called the IBT in the past 24 hours?
The rumor we are hearing is they will post it when the union has seen the proposal....