FedEx Freight | YRC/Dallas Meeting

Seriously .. How's the money at fed ex .. I'm a yrc worker and thinking about a jump

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Depends on what part of the country and line or local.
I'm not trying to be cute, some domiciles have truly awesome runs and some have a few good runs and a lot of so so runs.

I think Glenn Beck and Rush Limbaugh put too much crap in peoples heads these days. You have to realize these types of people have an agenda. I listen to Limbaugh from time to time, but only to get a good laugh. I like a good debate but I also like facts.[/

Most people can decipher fact from opinion, that's why they get their panties in a bunch about Rush,Beck and FOX news.

So explain to me what I'm wrong about? The union is lobbying congress to change the pension laws so they can reduce pensions paid to existing retiree's.

ST

Brother it is common sense ok? When more people take out than going in funds run dry. Did you read the link I posted? Stop trying to spin it into something its not to prove your opinions of the Union. People are living longer and less are paying in. It's just like Social Security. They keep dipping into the funds and more people are drawing money longer than ever. More coming out than going in equals funds running dry. It's cause and effect my friend.....

Brother it is common sense ok? When more people take out than going in funds run dry. Did you read the link I posted? Stop trying to spin it into something its not to prove your opinions of the Union. People are living longer and less are paying in. It's just like Social Security. They keep dipping into the funds and more people are drawing money longer than ever. More coming out than going in equals funds running dry. It's cause and effect my friend.....

In the first place, I'm not related to you, so please don't call me brother. Secondly, social security wouldn't be in trouble if the surpluses it generated for 40 some years hadn't been raided by Congress. If the money had been left in place to collect interest, the fund wouldn't be facing insolvency because of the shrinking workforce. As for the Teamsters, perhaps if they'd managed to maintain their membership levels, they wouldn't face such a funding crisis??? So we come full circle to the Teamsters failure to adapt to de-regulation....imagine that.

ST

Not just membership levels......how about not promising and then cutting such a large piece of the pie??

In the first place, I'm not related to you, so please don't call me brother. Secondly, social security wouldn't be in trouble if the surpluses it generated for 40 some years hadn't been raided by Congress. If the money had been left in place to collect interest, the fund wouldn't be facing insolvency because of the shrinking workforce. As for the Teamsters, perhaps if they'd managed to maintain their membership levels, they wouldn't face such a funding crisis??? So we come full circle to the Teamsters failure to adapt to de-regulation....imagine that.

ST

Hey brother, we're just having a conversation no need to be a richard cranium ok? Maybe change your depends before responding next time.

ST
To be honest I'm not sure what your point is. You are basically repeating what I, and the link I posted was saying. Congress raided S.S. and the Teamsters admit they screwed up letting UPS out of the Central States pension. I was trying to agree with you on the basis that you stop trying to spin it politically.