Holland | YRC employee walkout

Just heard some guys talking around the water cooler.Thought I would see if anyone knows anything.Also heard that management is getting an additional week of vacation. I don't believe this is right when we are all still giving 15 percent of our pay and 75 percent of our pension.

Just heard some guys talking around the water cooler.Thought I would see if anyone knows anything.Also heard that management is getting an additional week of vacation. I don't believe this is right when we are all still giving 15 percent of our pay and 75 percent of our pension.
:stirthepot::732:

well that idiot we got trying to run our place sure does deserve it. He never leaves the place. He's there open till close and seven days a week.

That's right we should just all shutup,take it and never discuss this again. We should just all be happy we have a job. Even if its wrong we should not stand up and create waves. That's exactly why this union has no clout with the company,because they know we won't stand together against them. I AM ASHAMED TO ADMIT THAT I WORK FOR A YRC COMPANY AND I DONT TELL ANYBODY THAT IM TEAMSTER.Good day to you all.

Do you work for YRC ? Because theirs only one YRC company and that's YRC . Now theirs companies under YRCW but there's no companies under YRC .

That's right we should just all shutup,take it and never discuss this again. We should just all be happy we have a job. Even if its wrong we should not stand up and create waves. That's exactly why this union has no clout with the company,because they know we won't stand together against them. I AM ASHAMED TO ADMIT THAT I WORK FOR A YRC COMPANY AND I DONT TELL ANYBODY THAT IM TEAMSTER.Good day to you all.

Do you work for YRC ? Because theirs only one YRC company and that's YRC . Now theirs companies under YRCW but there's no companies under YRC .
That's right, there is YRC the company that couldn't make a dime if given two nickels. And then the regionals, the companies that foot the bill for yrc. There is YRC, the pos that can't move a skid 500 miles in less than a week. Then there is the regionals, the companies that, until they were bought by the pos, set the standard for the industry in transit and claims.

Lol...I don't know of anyone who knows who yrc is or what they do.most people answer.is that a new Texas Mental Rehab Center.insane asylum

I don't think any yrc workers will walk yrc is still a pretty good job and many worker's have it made. I don't think a person could milk a company much more then these chumps can.

After they find the gates locked, one of two things would happen. Either they stand there and scratch their heads for an hour while wondering, WHAT HAPPENED? I gave YRC 15% of my earnings! OR, they will become raving lunatics and proceed to destroy the very fabric of life that was once YRC Freight and destined to become a patient forever at the closest mental facility.

This is a joke right? Are you kidding, the majority of the people here would give away more if they asked them too,and the union would too for that matter.