Yellow | YRC Equipment Check Starting July 25, 2016

Let them file. Then when your supervisor or BA tells you to back off, tell them you are required to be sure that equipment is safe ( I quote out of the regs) to' YOUR SATISFACTION' not their work rules. If you suffer any more hassle e-mail YRC (you have a record of their response) asking if they have a problem of you inspecting the engine for leaks & proper fluids before your road trip. We all know the answer ya gonna get. I don't think a company will tell you not to check. If they do, find that title to that bridge in NY & sell it to them.
Hope he doesn't go to far of a road trip on his forklift :hide:

If the mech is signing the daily inspection report and the oil is still low, there is a problem, if not many...

I haven't see a daily inspection report for forklifts in a long time. The oil gets checked when they do a PM unless the motor is knocking.

I haven't see a daily inspection report for forklifts in a long time. The oil gets checked when they do a PM unless the motor is knocking.
BINGO!
But you guys convinced me to just start checking it myself. I do a walk around to make sure everything is there where it should be but don't go under the hood. I will now.

BINGO!
But you guys convinced me to just start checking it myself. I do a walk around to make sure everything is there where it should be but don't go under the hood. I will now.
If your 710 cap is missing you can get one here hehe‼️

TpACTyC.jpg

Curious you are so attentive to tractors and trailers, yet so lackadaisical about tow motors?

BINGO!
Check uder the hood to find any leaks and to look at steering and suspension I don't pull the dip stick

Check uder the hood to find any leaks and to look at steering and suspension I don't pull the dip stick
They are so filthy under the hood. You cannot tell. It's worse than a just greased fifth wheel. You don't want to touch anything. I red tagged mine. Brakes. Exhaust. Probably won't see it for a month. That's one reason some don't red tag. They never get it back. Truth.

Just curious... Are they allowing you to disable the inward camera by covering the lens? I'm assuming it's in your contract. Lytx doesn't make an outward only camera, they are all dual.

It's installed covered with a sticker and disabled, all the shops have replacement stickers because mysteriously they keep disappearing........................................

It's installed covered with a sticker and disabled, all the shops have replacement stickers because mysteriously they keep disappearing........................................
That's what I was wondering. Because you can't disable it.

Just curious... Are they allowing you to disable the inward camera by covering the lens? I'm assuming it's in your contract. Lytx doesn't make an outward only camera, they are all dual.
Yes there is 2 cameras but the inward one isn't active