Yellow | YRC Freight Letter To Tyson Johnson

Brother, only answer I ever get is "The man with that info is dead". No worries here, I do thank you.

Well I talked to the BA that won the grievance just a couple of months ago and he was talking about how the local has an archive of past grievance decisions. I would think if you are a steward you could access the files.

Is the steward or any member can ask for the info?
A member should be provided this information by their BA. In order to prepare a proper and factual grievance. Your local should have binders with "black book" decisions grouped by Article.
For those unfamiliar with what a "black book" decision is, it is an interpretation of contract language. By those who wrote that language. In other words, what a particular article or paragraph means and how that language was meant to be applied.

A member should be provided this information by their BA. In order to prepare a proper and factual grievance. Your local should have binders with "black book" decisions grouped by Article.
For those unfamiliar with what a "black book" decision is, it is an interpretation of contract language. By those who wrote that language. In other words, what a particular article or paragraph means and how that language was meant to be applied.
Thanks

Thanks