Yellow | YRC Freight resumes Puerto Rico operation

crst-driver-with-truck.jpg
Great News , DONNA says Big Dave & Big R and Me can have wk-end off and go down to Puerto Rico & DRIVE for them down there ! and plus she said it will be time1/2 pay all wk-end & including meals too !! What a Sweet Gal , a lot better then cheap old yellow !!

Great News , DONNA says Big Dave & Big R and Me can have wk-end off and go down to Puerto Rico & DRIVE for them down there ! and plus she said it will be time1/2 pay all wk-end & including meals too !! What a Sweet Gal , a lot better then cheap old yellow !!

BIG DEAL!! Donna didn't mention you guys and the Gold Hotel gonna be riding on a cattle boat to get there.
BTW, the boat will stop by Mcdonalds to pickup your MREs.

Last edited:
BIG DEAL!! Donna didn't mention you guys and the Gold Hotel gonna be riding on a cattle boat to get there.
BTW, the boat will stop by Mcdonalds to pickup your MREs.
Hey now DON"T be bad mouthing our DONNA ! If you want to bad mouth somebody bad mouth Ernie Soehl , for letting the new split pay scale between terminals for new hires after ONLY 30 days !

Hey now DON"T be bad mouthing our DONNA ! If you want to bad mouth somebody bad mouth Ernie Soehl , for letting the new split pay scale between terminals for new hires after ONLY 30 days !
Oh no, don't bring that up again ,you will be deemed selfish and non union.

I really don't know why Welch and his cronies keep dancing around the " hiring" problem ! Just put everyone back to 95% wages ( everyone > clerical , mechanics, etc ,etc) Let the new hires work at 90% for a year, then advance them to 95 %. yOU AND i KNOW everyone of you is worth every penny!!!! Probably help the morale at a lttle too. :6799:

I really don't know why Welch and his cronies keep dancing around the " hiring" problem ! Just put everyone back to 95% wages ( everyone > clerical , mechanics, etc ,etc) Let the new hires work at 90% for a year, then advance them to 95 %. yOU AND i KNOW everyone of you is worth every penny!!!! Probably help the morale at a lttle too. :6799:
And why do you think they want us happy (morale) in any form at work?
Sarcasm. So you don't really have to answer.
YRC is a unhealthy place to work. Period. Mentally. Physically. Financially.
They want it that way and have worked hard to get it that way.
They sure as hell are not giving anything back. If anyone thinks that your living in a fantasy. Less than two years to contract and not a peep. That in itself says alot to me.
These are my opinions and my opinions only.
:17142:

Wong, why don't you quit and then re-apply so you could take advantage of the new 30 day rule for new employees?

Wong, why don't you quit and then re-apply so you could take advantage of the new 30 day rule for new employees?
Now that's a GREAT Idea Uncle Trip , and be at Full Pay and get unlimited days off and come late 4 days out of 5 and take out 3 stops and bring back 2 of them ,tell you what these new guys got the right idea and all thanks to our Buddy " ERNIE SOEHL" giving it the thumps up !!
84d7431a0057296373853c508340f680.jpg

And why do you think they want us happy (morale) in any form at work?
Sarcasm. So you don't really have to answer.
YRC is a unhealthy place to work. Period. Mentally. Physically. Financially.
They want it that way and have worked hard to get it that way.
They sure as hell are not giving anything back. If anyone thinks that your living in a fantasy. Less than two years to contract and not a peep. That in itself says alot to me.
These are my opinions and my opinions only.
:17142:
I left in 2012, thats the way it was then .Maybe you think about a career change. https://www.monster.com/career-advi...rijuana-industry-has-jobs-that-pay-50k-to-90k :encouragement:

Now that's a GREAT Idea Uncle Trip , and be at Full Pay and get unlimited days off and come late 4 days out of 5 and take out 3 stops and bring back 2 of them ,tell you what these new guys got the right idea and all thanks to our Buddy " ERNIE SOEHL" giving it the thumps up !!

Wongster, am I reading your post correctly? You're finally acknowledging that the pay rate is "full pay" and you won't be complaining about -15% anymore. I never thought I'd see the day!

New guys have different rules.
Isn't that odd.
They just want a warm body to apply a number to.
And that's what they have.
I see it almost every day. No show. No call. Hour late. So on.
I remember back in ancient times they sent a driver home for punching (yes punching) in one minute late. I've seen guys get letters for not recouping freight.
Anything else? I bet there is.
It's a whole different workplace.
They are afraid to write anyone up.
I don't think they know how!
And if they do they probably don't do it because of the paperwork and hassle.
And on top of that they have to keep track of it. Why bother?

OK.
I'm done.
:smiliepostwhore::smilie93c peelout:
I need a liftruck emoticon!

Wongster, am I reading your post correctly? You're finally acknowledging that the pay rate is "full pay" and you won't be complaining about -15% anymore. I never thought I'd see the day!
FULL PAY for NEW GUYS is correct as the NEW dorks NEVER gave back -15% so they are at Full Pay !! But for us old farts that show up to work on time & every day WE GAVE BACK -15% , so WE are NOT at full pay !! See the difference Uncle trip ??

FULL PAY for NEW GUYS is correct as the NEW dorks NEVER gave back -15% so they are at Full Pay !! But for us old farts that show up to work on time & every day WE GAVE BACK -15% , so WE are NOT at full pay !! See the difference Uncle trip ??

No, because there is none.

She's too pretty to be a truck driver...