Yellow | YRC Freight Reverse Logistics?

yes is the IBT watching this ?? and when is the last time the IBT check yrcw $$$$ books ??
I just heard that the IBT will file an amended return on wages and dues that they estimate would have been earned by new employees had Zollars not cost this company to lose 45% of its freight !!!! They say when they get the refund it will be used to start their own tax service so they can do all of YRCW employees tax returns for them yearly $$$$

How much, exactly, is "... a ton of money(?)" How do they earn it without having to show it on their books? It does not show in the Cayman's account, I would know...

Company revenue system wide is about 3.85B as of 9/30/14. That could be considered a 'ton' if it were not for expenses...

Whadddayagot Sr. factfinder?[/
Managed core returns to rebuilders, we've been doing it for years, at one point long ago it was tied into ROLS(Roadway Operational Logistics Services).
maybe do a yes , no vote on here and see how many even know what reverse logistics is ???

How much, exactly, is "... a ton of money(?)" How do they earn it without having to show it on their books? It does not show in the Cayman's account, I would know...

Company revenue system wide is about 3.85B as of 9/30/14. That could be considered a 'ton' if it were not for expenses...

Whadddayagot Sr. factfinder?
Isn't reverse logistics when $$$ goes to the Caymans, but does not come back ???

Isn't reverse logistics when $$$ goes to the Caymans, but does not come back ???

R u thinking of a boat? That's a big hole, where one throws money, and it never comes back!

Y'all should feel sorry for me. All of these additional safety deposit box fees are adding up and cutting into profits. We had to retrofit the building substructure to accommodate the influx of 'tons' of cash! (Not to mention the freakin' massive keyring I have to haul around and the filing system to ensure I have the right key at the right time.)

View attachment 6

R u thinking of a boat? That's a big hole, where one throws money, and it never comes back!

Y'all should feel sorry for me. All of these additional safety deposit box fees are adding up and cutting into profits. We had to retrofit the building substructure to accommodate the influx of 'tons' of cash! (Not to mention the freakin' massive keyring I have to haul around and the filing system to ensure I have the right key at the right time.)

View attachment 6
[/QUOTE

View attachment 6
Maybe do a reverse logistic on an amended Cayman tax form. For the good of the company !!!!!

Boat= Bust Out Another Thousand.................... I've had a few over the years started at 32' and went up believe me one thousand doesn't cover it..........................

Boat= Bust Out Another Thousand.................... I've had a few over the years started at 32' and went up believe me one thousand doesn't cover it..........................

For the general public, boats, jet skis, motor homes and the like, should be rented. If you have some level of mechanical sense and a reasonable amount of non-discrecionary cash to burn, by all means, enjoy yourself. If not, do not support the luxury item market...

Whitewater canoeing provides the greatest ROI of almost any outdoor activity, when dollars invested are compared to reward.

IMmostveryHO

I've done mostly slow paced recreational canoeing. I think I used up my over-the-edge allotment on motorcycles. :D

Your not supposed to drive them over the edge...

QUOTE="Triplex, post: 879380, member: 164"]I've done mostly slow paced recreational canoeing. I think I used up my over-the-edge allotment on motorcycles. :D[/QUOTE]

My mistake back then was looking up at the sky, cursing the rain and missing a curve.

PS - I kept a diary of that trip and had recorded the approximate mile marker of where I crashed. Just for fun I tried to find the spot recently using Google Street View. I matched up Street View with photos I took of the place back when it happened. Amazingly I found the exact spot which now had a steel guardrail which was apparently installed sometime over the years. I'm glad the guardrail wasn't there when I crashed. :)