Yellow | YRC Freight to add eight DCs to relieve stress on existing locations

I know a guy just like the one you are talking about two digit employee number, great shape, mid seventies, I feel sorry for the man every Monday night when I see him in the drivers room and wonder how miserable his home life must be that he would rather drive all night than enjoy retirement. And no he doesn't need the money! I have a hard enough time planning my own life to have time planning others. I don't know about you but I actually talk to guys at work about their lives and listen when they tell me their plans for retirement. I guess that is what brothers do!

Why do you feel sorry for the man? He may enjoy what he's doing and might be quite happy doing it. Just because you see things one way doesn't mean anyone else sees it the same way. Different strokes for different folks. Think how dull life would be if we all thought and acted the same. OMG, millions of Wongs in the world! Please let that just be a dream. :poke:

I know a guy just like the one you are talking about two digit employee number, great shape, mid seventies, I feel sorry for the man every Monday night when I see him in the drivers room and wonder how miserable his home life must be that he would rather drive all night than enjoy retirement. And no he doesn't need the money! I have a hard enough time planning my own life to have time planning others. I don't know about you but I actually talk to guys at work about their lives and listen when they tell me their plans for retirement. I guess that is what brothers do!
If he's happy, why do you feel sorry for him?? Sounds like you want all to be lemmings or sheep, following your stereotype.

Personally, people that know me tell me I'm libertarian in nature. Don't force me into your beliefs or tax me to fund them, and, if it doesn't affect me, do your thing.

I believe God doesn't give us problems He hasn't given us solutions to, individually. We're all different. There is no one size fits all answer to a satisfied life. No one's Soul was ever saved by a Collective. None of us knows the purpose of another's life....

Why do you feel sorry for the man? He may enjoy what he's doing and might be quite happy doing it. Just because you see things one way doesn't mean anyone else sees it the same way. Different strokes for different folks. Think how dull life would be if we all thought and acted the same. OMG, millions of Wongs in the world! Please let that just be a dream. :poke:
A guy once told me, if everyone thought like me, we'd have all loved my wife. But if we all thought like him, no one would. Works for me- she's all mine!!!!!

If he's happy, why do you feel sorry for him?? Sounds like you want all to be lemmings or sheep, following your stereotype.

Personally, people that know me tell me I'm libertarian in nature. Don't force me into your beliefs or tax me to fund them, and, if it doesn't affect me, do your thing.

I believe God doesn't give us problems He hasn't given us solutions to, individually. We're all different. There is no one size fits all answer to a satisfied life. No one's Soul was ever saved by a Collective. None of us knows the purpose of another's life....
whatever

I didn't know you were a librarian too???

Strictly for PTS to run through.Ask ABF members about that
Bolt these on your truck...

P5CRhHB.jpg

Some folks like to work.Thats all they've done all their lives