Yellow | YRC Freight to add eight DCs to relieve stress on existing locations

Some folks like to work.Thats all they've done all their lives

xpPxpTe.jpg

:funky:

According to you, they're doing it to use PTS for every load, so there won't be any expense...
Why else would they be doing most of this coo?And it does cost a quite bit of up front capital to change the network.Positioning is everything.To utilize the PTS unit more efficiently and at a higher frequency this coo is beneficial.

Why else would they be doing most of this coo?And it does cost a quite bit of up front capital to change the network.Positioning is everything.To utilize the PTS unit more efficiently and at a higher frequency this coo is beneficial.

Bigtruk, is it true that your wife refuses to cook for you anymore until you stop talking about PTS every evening at dinner?

If you look at the so called terminals they are saying to relieve "stress" from, they are Indy, Dallas,Harrisburg,Chicago,and KC. All of which move about 3 bills per hour on the dock...Changing LH around to these 8 former breaks will achieve very little..PTS, or not...IMO...

Last edited:
3 bills per hour on the dock those guys need a raise I haven't move that many shipments since the pay cut but I will fork that many.

#Iwillforkyourfreight
#DontshipYRC

3 bills per hour on the dock those guys need a raise I haven't move that many shipments since the pay cut but I will fork that many.

#Iwillforkyourfreight
#DontshipYRC

If you don't stand for something you will fall for anything.
Gordon A. Eadie
#yourafish

Stand up guys don't damage freight belonging to people (customers) who aren't around to see what's happening. Cowards do ::shit:: like that - behind someone's back.

And by the way, your use of hashtags is so cute. Keep it going.

Stand up guys don't damage freight belonging to people (customers) who aren't around to see what's happening. Cowards do :::shit::: like that - behind someone's back.

And by the way, your use of hashtags is so cute. Keep it going.

After 32 years I'm here for failure the fun thing is to find a shipment that the shipper thinks can't be damaged it's build that well, then we crush it to a pulp. At this point we don't get mad we get even and the fork your freight gang has nothing to lose in 2019 were not getting any more to many poor sheep.
Did I mention we are all old drivers, have a job tomorrow when we shut this place down. If you don't have a CDL you better get one.

#retirementcancelled
#forkyourfreightganglives

After 32 years I'm here for failure the fun thing is to find a shipment that the shipper thinks can't be damaged it's build that well, then we crush it to a pulp. At this point we don't get mad we get even and the fork your freight gang has nothing to lose in 2019 were not getting any more to many poor sheep.
Did I mention we are all old drivers, have a job tomorrow when we shut this place down. If you don't have a CDL you better get one.

#retirementcancelled
#forkyourfreightganglives

"You're so doggone cute, in an abandoned puppy sort of way," said Lennie Small.