New Penn | Yrc hires co. For safety review

doin life

TB Lurker
Credits
Two day this week at camp hill we had a man doing a safety review. he interviewed some people and walked around and checked things out.
from what i understand he is or will be going to two of each of the companies terminals (IE.NPME, HMES, YRC, etc.) to get info to make safety recommendations to YRC to help reduce the worker comp. claims.
he said that he was with DuPont safety.

I wonder how much these is costing???:Flame-On:

Probably depends on how many of the comp cases he can blame on the employees negligence. Won't be a damn thing done on safety, it will ALL be our methods that need changing. :soapbox:

The reason they say "short term" is because companies want solutions to lower Workman's Comp claims however in practice, most strategies are not followed or rules enforced because lower management realizes the cost of utilizing the safety rules can exceed the value obtained from them.

YELLOW RUINS COMPANIES better know as yrc wasting more money. little leedy maybe big foot ,,, omg was he a pleasant man NOT.

Did little Leedy paint a trash can yellow and nail it to a pallet at every terminal? He did this so it was easier to find the speedy dry and move it faster. As far as saftey goes.. How about the guys that push 4 or 5 skids down the dock past the terminal manager and V.P.? Oh wait I forgot, thats not a danger because those guys wear seat belts:shift:

Little Leedy and Little Hoffa should both have to submit bloodwork, Theres no way they come from the men that they call their fathers.

Yup. Got to give some collage morron a postion to make himself look good. How does $75,000 a year to walk around with a clipboard in your hand sound to you?

Yup. Got to give some collage morron a postion to make himself look good. How does $75,000 a year to walk around with a clipboard in your hand sound to you?

about has good has 75,000 a year to drive around and hold a steering wheel...i also bet that the collage morron could spell COLLEGE MORON.........:biglaugh: