Yellow | YRC is complete insanity

highheadblues

TB Veteran
Credits
Come in today and they're installing more cameras. We are already covered in cameras from the rooftops, dock, break rooms. So I ask the installers what's the deal? They say these are corporate cameras that only corporate can watch. So now we have a set of cameras for local management and a separate set for corporate. Well I guess they have to spend our 15% somewhere!!

Come in today and they're installing more cameras. We are already covered in cameras from the rooftops, dock, break rooms. So I ask the installers what's the deal? They say these are corporate cameras that only corporate can watch. So now we have a set of cameras for local management and a separate set for corporate. Well I guess they have to spend our 15% somewhere!!
Time to give them some entertainment!!

SsccKSo.jpg

Hang on Mr. Welch! We're checking highheadblues productivity right now!
:wtflol:

Put 1000 cameras in. It won't change how I do things one damn bit!

Gee, kinda sounds like someone has "trust" issues eh?

Big brother is watching! Big brother is watching! Oh my!!!!!

The point of this thread is not oh no they're watching us, it is not only is it bad enough they're spending our15% on cameras to watch us , but they have to spend our money on 2 separate sets of cameras to watch us, apparently 1 set is not enough. And as far as a grievance, there's nothing to grieve, and you should know that, but I will be voting no on anything they put in front of us in '19.

What they need is cameras to watch the ones who are watching you, are they putting them in the office?

-15% being spend well is correct !! but will the YES sheep ever learn a lesson from this ?? and plus they have to put them in because of the increase of Driver's fighting with each other lately !! The Yellow Pig has WON ,by turning union brother's against each other and has got to the point of fighting other union brother's now !! So yes camera's are needed for law suits for Driver fights !!

You guys really have cameras on the dock, break rooms, and roofs, HH??? Not doubting you, but I have never seen actual terminal cameras anywhere. Just asking....

We have em everywhere but the breakroom and bathroom.
And they will use them for issues and have.

Personally. I don't give a ::shit:: about em. They can be used against them to. Putting deck bars in and moving Frt... Lol... Like that will happen.

Last edited:
vssQvly.jpg

You can thank the YES men kool aid drinkers for the new cameras, in your truck and in your bathrooms and break rooms. Bottoms up.

You guys really have cameras on the dock, break rooms, and roofs, HH??? Not doubting you, but I have never seen actual terminal cameras anywhere. Just asking....
Holland Memphis has camera coverage of ever square inch of their 20 acres including dock, break rooms and office. They can zoom the camera in as close as needed. Our cameras are tied in to the TM's office and home office.