Yellow | Yrc Mou on new pilot program. Anybody know anything about this?

yqigbGW.jpg

????? Could you elaborate a little?
????? Could you elaborate a little?

km7l2Vu.jpg

9U7ky9p.jpg

E6qhnWw.jpg

61VW2BN.jpg

yHbkvmm.jpg

Can you guys see the images of the mou?

TM and I discussed this today.

I can see nothing positive about it.
Voluntary is a bit too vague for my taste, some may choose to participate. I only see it taking 70 hours to do what previously took 60.

At my age, I need my rest.

Wage differentiation between qualifications is a can of worms.

Junior men, less qualified able to avoid work forced on the senior more qualified.

It stinks.

Less qualified personnel able to take new straight trucks over senior men because they are less qualified.

It stinks.

May I add, releasing this today, before the Thanksgiving Holiday, without discussion and knowing many are on vacation is underhanded.

It stinks!

If the company wants to discuss changes at this late date, open the contract and let’s negotiate. Quit the ‘end around play.’

This really stinks!!

Last edited:
So CANT move freight at 62mph & at -15% pay , BUT now YRCW wants you to work more hours at -15% pay and put unskilled non-cdl driver's in straight box trucks at -15% pay ???? pretty sad and kinda says they are not planning on any pay raises in 2019 ............

The current situation with cartage is a guaranteed path to self destruction for the company. I would gladly take this non-cdl proposal over what is going on now. As it is, the company is violating an agreement they signed, and in the process supporting people that are likely to exploit workers while violating labor, and immigration laws.

It seems like they aren't even trying. At least we know they've thrown in the towel as far as competing for
for the last dregs out on the street who don't do their homework and come in to fill out an app. On the other hand,
I can't remember how many times I've asked to stay more than 60 hrs and been told i have to leave....

This is a great deal for the company. I’ll just address the “box truck driver”. You get a bunch of guys that are currently delivering furniture and appliances and not making very much doing it, now you offer them this job making $20 an hour with benefits. Now the company gets drivers at an even cheaper rate than what they are paying us now. It’s great for the company, and it’s garbage for the members which is probably why the IBT supports it.

For one the union is no longer they just work with the company's interest..So stop paying dues its just wasted money..
This is no shock really how it will spin in their favor..

Vote all you want I will but in the end it's just spinning cirle they will just keep on getting their pockets stuffed..We keep the daily struggle to paying bills pay check to pay check...

Sickens me..

I will for one after 26 years stop paying dues that simple..

The more I think about it- only an idiot makes this move 4 months before the contract expires. Way to **** away any leverage you might have had Ernie! Now the company can claim that they really don’t need to pay drivers that much more because they’ll have these straight truck drivers to pick up and deliver the freight. And it’ll all be at over $2 an hour less then they are paying the real drivers now.