Holland | YRC Names Ware President Of LTL Carrier Holland!

YRCW wasted no time in filling the top position at Holland did they? This guy has a pretty impressive trucking career resume!

YRC Names Ware President of LTL Carrier Holland | Journal of Commerce

:bananapartyhat:
It was this clown who stopped running Holland like Holland and started running Holland like Conway. Load the trailer, run it 250 miles, break it, reload it, and run it 250 miles. That is not how Holland became as successful as it was. That is not how Holland had the premier service and claims that it had. Scott Ware was instrumental in Holland's decline. Yellow then shoved it off the cliff.

How u figure that Slim? He didn't start till after 07 and at a low level at that. My memory of this is he came into power when Jeff R started running the show. I didn't agree with the way they operated at first, but I know our freight arrivals are considerably better know.

How u figure that Slim? He didn't start till after 07 and at a low level at that. My memory of this is he came into power when Jeff R started running the show. I didn't agree with the way they operated at first, but I know our freight arrivals are considerably better know.
Griz you better shake your self you been riding one of those old strelings,Volvo,or05 navastars so long you knocked something loose in the old brain pan.Scott ware was the a hole that started cherry picking the holland dispatch procedures that cost holland road men some pretty good money and he made his bones on it by screwing teamsters he leans a lot more to the conway side of things rather than the way Holland ran or treated there roadmen,you can believe that!!!

RIP Holland!

Our only hope now is that Ware leaves or they bring him over to YRC before he finishes destroying this place. I certainly hope they don't replace him with Rick Sheets as VP Operations...

Freightmaster? Are you in management? I don't think his resume is all that impressive. Saia, Jevic, how are they doing now and what were they when he was there? Know anyone who works at Conway? I wouldn't work at any of those places.

Ziper is being REALLY nice when he describes this guy. Not much class or integrity in this guy at all. Ask some city guys how well they like, and how effective his constant changes are? Check and see if management is ACTUALLY participating in the equal sacrifice they promised when we gave up the farm to save them. The last MOU is still on hold because Ware negotiated one thing and implemented something else the very next day. Holland has gone from a Premium carrier to just another stack and smash carrier that is more concerned with this weeks measure of efficiency than they are with their customers freight.

RIP Holland!

Our only hope now is that Ware leaves or they bring him over to YRC before he finishes destroying this place. I certainly hope they don't replace him with Rick Sheets as VP Operations...

Freightmaster? Are you in management? I don't think his resume is all that impressive. Saia, Jevic, how are they doing now and what were they when he was there? Know anyone who works at Conway? I wouldn't work at any of those places.

Ziper is being REALLY nice when he describes this guy. Not much class or integrity in this guy at all. Ask some city guys how well they like, and how effective his constant changes are? Check and see if management is ACTUALLY participating in the equal sacrifice they promised when we gave up the farm to save them. The last MOU is still on hold because Ware negotiated one thing and implemented something else the very next day. Holland has gone from a Premium carrier to just another stack and smash carrier that is more concerned with this weeks measure of efficiency than they are with their customers freight.
. Amen brother,you know all about these worthless conjob suits,he had destroyed the entire linehaul operations and hates the union.

"Freightmaster? Are you in management? I don't think his resume is all that impressive. Saia, Jevic, how are they doing now and what were they when he was there? Know anyone who works at Conway? I wouldn't work at any of those places."

Guess your comment could have been sarcasm...