Yrc news

Discussion in 'UPS Freight' started by Overnite, Feb 20, 2009.

1. scooter824

scooter824 Member

2. scooter824

scooter824 Member

3. Cityrigger

Cityrigger Member

that makes sense now b/c i ran into an estes driver today and he was all gung ho about how freight levels are gonna pick up and it's gonna get busier. He always referred to "we" as in estes not "us" as in the whole LTL industry.

4. Desert Eagle

Desert Eagle Member

Why buy when the freight will come anyway? It is unfortunate, the situation YRC is in, but the freight will come and these people will come with the freight. It might not be what they are used to, but it will be security and longevity if they choose. UPS and teamsters re-wrote history when they created our so called National contract. The NMFA is not a path to longevity, prosperity, or job security. I mean no ill intention to anyone. I have many friends in the NMFA and implore them all to go to UPSFreight.jobs.com....We will need the help....

5. accelerator

accelerator Active Member

The ultimate decision is the "CUSTOMER" even though most customers these days are contious of price as opposed to service, you mite want to inform the estes driver in the northeast thier "we" looks worse then "US" when it comes to service and time sensitive delivery.