Yellow | YRC Opens Talks With Teamsters On More Givebacks; Delays Quarterly Earnings Report!

I wouldn't put a lot of stock in what this John D Schulz says.
If I remember correctly there were several predictions and articles from him back around 2009 that never panned out.

Imo

As we are supposedly in this "all together" what "concessions" has management laid on the table for THEMSELVES! and what "concessions" has our lenders stated they'll be willing to offer? .. Not a :soapbox: THING!... Put the burden on the workforce that sustains ANY income possible, IN SPITE of managerial repeated blunders. Union busting at it's obvious best IMO.
I haven't been here that long but have been a lifelong union member - leader and the strong arm tactics being displayed to date borders criminal.

The banks KNEW when they invested in YRC's ventures back in 2009 that their broad policies, covering all their lending practices, were going to sink the economy. Our government, starting with Bush (insert flames here ... lol.. I am a political athiest .. so meh) and continueing with the current administration bailed them out on the backs of the countries taxpayers (for freakin generations!). Hence my opinion the lenders NEED to have a role in relinquishing some of the company's financial burden.

Anything less ... I have no problem with a NO vote. The freight will go elsewhere and as I have already changed careers before so can I .

See ye Sunday @ the Hall!

I'll save my flames for IBT in another post... they have their own contributions to the mess we are in and it dates back even before the "merge" and subsequent problems :ranting2:

Last edited by a moderator: