Central Transport | Yrc or stay at vitran 12year vet

amount of personal debt. amount of personal savings, your location,

explain:

are you so deep unemployment cannot sustain your lifestyle....do you have saving for 30 to 90 days of no paycheck.....if they close your locations, will the amount of drivers you have fill current openings at other places....

stay until spring, you'll prob be on unemployment by then and then you can search. business will start tapering off soon and so will the working hours.

I've been over and over this issue. Stay until the fat lady sings.....Until the wheels fall off.....Until we go down in flames.....And until the ship hits rock bottom. Be prepared. But wait it out. I won't be caught with my pants down, of course unless I want to be.

hey 12 year vet this company is like being in a bad relationship. after they beat the crap out of you they always promise it won't happen again. then you hang in there and they get drunk spend the pay check on a hooker come home beat the hell out of you and then say I sorry. so I think you as well as the rest of us need to pack up and start over.

hey 12 year vet this company is like being in a bad relationship. after they beat the crap out of you they always promise it won't happen again. then you hang in there and they get drunk spend the pay check on a hooker come home beat the hell out of you and then say I sorry. so I think you as well as the rest of us need to pack up and start over.

This a great analogy. Nothing more to say.

Help me! Please

I walked out on interview I told um dude i'm not Jumping from the frying pan into the fire...

so i get this email yesterday ...hahahahahaah

Dear ??????:

Thank you for your interest in the Combination City Driver / Dock Worker position in Bethlehem, PA. We have, however, decided to pursue another candidate whose background and experience more closely match our current needs.

We appreciate your interest and efforts and we thank you for the opportunity to consider you for this opening.

Best Regards,
YRC Freight
Human Resources Department

YRC Worldwide is an Equal Opportunity Employer.

Replies to this message are undeliverable and will not reach the Human Resource Department. Please do not reply.