Central Transport | Yrc or stay at vitran 12year vet

YRC is making money, Vitran is not

A Friend of mine worked for CF until they closed and then went to work for Yellow in Richfield. He said the managers had everybody fighting between each other so much that the employees seldom talked to each other in the break room. I have another friend (Skeeter) that was a lead man in the Richfield shop and he confirmed the story about how bad Yellow treat their employees. He hated Yellow so much that he turned down his back to work call last summer and is working in a non-union shop for less money.

Also, I had a next door neighbor in Akron that worked for Yellow Richfield on the road board, and I can testify that he was an absolute cut-throat snake. (In my opinion)

Just going to the Yellow posts on Truckingboards and you can see they don't have the camaraderie and friendship with each other that lowly Vitran employees have. Vitran might be the bottom of the barrel, but Vitran employees (for the most part) genuinely care about each other.

As a side note I don't care what you have to say in response to me. So don't even waste your time because I am not getting into a back and forth with you over this. Have a good day!

A Friend of mine worked for CF until they closed and then went to work for Yellow in Richfield. He said the managers had everybody fighting between each other so much that the employees seldom talked to each other in the break room. I have another friend (Skeeter) that was a lead man in the Richfield shop and he confirmed the story about how bad Yellow treat their employees. He hated Yellow so much that he turned down his back to work call last summer and is working in a non-union shop for less money.

Also, I had a next door neighbor in Akron that worked for Yellow Richfield on the road board, and I can testify that he was an absolute cut-throat snake. (In my opinion)

Just going to the Yellow posts on Truckingboards and you can see they don't have the camaraderie and friendship with each other that lowly Vitran employees have. Vitran might be the bottom of the barrel, but Vitran employees (for the most part) genuinely care about each other.

As a side note I don't care what you have to say in response to me. So don't even waste your time because I am not getting into a back and forth with you over this. Have a good day!
Excellent post Larmar.

I've been here in Pa for 13 years doing P&D not going anywhere. I'll wait it out see what happens.
Like I always say, well most the time except when I'm really pissed.......It's one thing to leave a job when you must (fired, laid off, bankruptcy).........But its quite another thing to leave a job because of what may or may not happen.