ABF | yrc pulling abf pups

2 million

TB Lurker
Credits
Thursday and fri on the ohio turnpike I saw yrc triples pulling abf pups.Thurday they had one pup and friday they had two.anyone know whats up with that?

They most likely have the contract to deliver new ABF pups,vans etc to there proper destination. They load them with YRC freight, and deliver to proper YRC facility, then swept out and sent to ABF Terminal location.All outyfits do this to maximize profits and not haul empties.

Phonepic036.jpg

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg172/fr8hauler/Phonepic036.jpg

They most likely have the contract to deliver new ABF pups,vans etc to there proper destination. They load them with YRC freight, and deliver to proper YRC facility, then swept out and sent to ABF Terminal location.All outyfits do this to maximize profits and not haul empties.

That post explains it all for anyone that really wants an answer to this question.

Thursday and fri on the ohio turnpike I saw yrc triples pulling abf pups.Thurday they had one pup and friday they had two.anyone know whats up with that?

Been doing that on and off for as long as i can remember. Even pull odfl pups now and again.

Hey Benny, thanks for posting that picture of a Roadway tractor pullin a set of triple pups namely a Rdwy lead, Abf middle and a Yellow tail. The only way to really better that photo would be to replace the Rdwy tractor with a UPS solid brown tractor. 10/4.:shift::clap: That would really be a GREAT photo!!:Banane01::beerchug: