Holland | Yrc regionals make money.... Barely!

is that what 99.9 0/r amounted to? 293.00$? well with what they have taken and closed that had to show a profit,but there ego's would only let it be chump change. congradulations to all in the regional group. but yrc logistics was the one that really made the big profits this quarter. they must have payed yrc logistics up front for a couple years on the pervuian copper mine deal. did any of you see,where china actually owns that copper mine, or a chinese company. wondered how that came about, at least the chinese connection contributed to some profitabilty for yrcw.

no breakdown between regionl group companies.billie boy, refuses to break it down between individual companies. always has. that way he can take what ever he wants from who ever makes the most and when he takes to much, just blame it on "THE REGIONAL GROUP".

I'm glad to see us making a profit.....regardless of how small it is. But, my biggest concern is that every article printed states that a lot of the profit is coming from property leaseback and sales. At some point we will run out of assets to sell and won't be able to show a profit to the banks and shareholders.

NF that might be the case in YRC, but I believe our our our profits are from cut-backs, pension freeze and Holland working so lean. We are doing a lot more with less men. Also not hauling much of the non-paying freight. I can only hope this will get some of our customers that were on the sidelines, waiting for the long term, to come back. Our sales rep's were fired-up, and ready to go yesterday. We all know a few of the National accounts that I am talking about and 2 of them are big hitters in ME. If there is someone from MS (Minn) on here, would you PM me.

.....I believe our our our profits are from cut-backs, pension freeze and Holland working so lean. We are doing a lot more with less men. Also not hauling much of the non-paying freight.
I totally agree with that. What I should have added is that with YRCW holding the purse strings, they can do whatever they want with the Regional numbers. When they run out of assets to sell, they will just dig deeper into the Regional pockets, then we look like we're failing.

I totally agree with that. What I should have added is that with YRCW holding the purse strings, they can do whatever they want with the Regional numbers. When they run out of assets to sell, they will just dig deeper into the Regional pockets, then we look like we're failing.

They have done this all along,thats why they put erasers on pencils!!!