Holland | YRC Subsidiaries

moosgram

TB Lurker
Credits
Found a SEC filing from March, 2010 showing all the companies YRC is involved in. They are owners/partial owners of over 100 companies. These companies are located in Mexico - Transcontinental Lease S de R L de CV, YGPS (EU) Ltd - United Kingdom, they are in Thailand, Indonesia, Korea, just to name a few. Need some help here - is there a way to find out of our money is funding any of these companies? It is incredible just what they own. Most are at 100% also.
We have become the Wall Street of the trucking industry. Zollars can leave with $8 million, his insurance paid for life for his wife and himself and his pension. Id retire too if I had this! I got the information on Zollars by calling the Investor Relations guy at yrc. He did say that he is not getting a severance package. Poor guy!!

GRIZ, I posted a petition to get Sandy Pope on the ballot on the city side of the wall at the terminal. For some odd reason, there is cencorship on the city side because it was torn down. If you would please keep an eye on it and let others know there is another candidate that would like to get their name on the ballot and get folks to sign it I would appreciate it.

There is absoluteley NO reason for this to happen. Are we in a Communist or Fascist environment in Memphis?
W.T.F.? Now as far as I know the office still has their petition on the wall and has had great response. The road is still posted and folks are still coming in from being out all week. Now, why T F is the city being censored?

I would complain to my steward about this. WE HAVE A RIGHT TO CHOOSE WHO IS TO BE ON THE BALLOT AND NOT HAVE IT TORN DOWN! If someone doesn't like her, don't sign it but don't deny anyone else from signing it!

I wanted to alert you about this practice at Memphis because it has been a problem in the past and it is BS!

Please help out all you can and keep an eye out for the P.O.S. doing this.

I will post another petition and hope it stays up.

It Is Sad To See This Happen In Memphis!

It didn't happen to Hooffa and it didn't happen to Greegre... (misspelled deliperately) Sandy deserves a chance!
Let the members have a voice!

This is BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for your help Griz

SS

Need some help here - is there a way to find out of our money is funding any of these companies?

none of my money is funding these, because I don't own any stock. Do you? If you do, then you may be able to say your money is involved with those companies? If you haven't written YRCW a check to buy stock, you haven't given any money to YRCW; you've simply agreed to work for less, amended the contract, and for the most part- yrc used that savings to keep freight thru rate reductions.....no one 'won' or 'used' or 'gave' money under the wage concessions. No one 'won'. We all lost.......Jobs, Wages, Futures. I lost twice so far-first, Preston closed; next Yellow laid me off 2 years ago, and I resigned. Now, sounds like I'll lose my 22 year Pesion????

Last edited by a moderator: