New Penn | YRC taking over New Penn Terminals

I though roadway bought newpenn then yellow bought roadway? Why would newpenn sell out like that. If it was all planed out what would yellow gain from making a big mess?

yes roadway bought new penn then yellow bought both. my point was jus that we were under yellows umbrella before usf. unionman was making it sound like new penn was new to yellow.

yes roadway bought new penn then yellow bought both. my point was jus that we were under yellows umbrella before usf. unionman was making it sound like new penn was new to yellow.
No, no, my point was everyone is sharing the wealth in this mismanaged fiasco. It just seems like we over here have had more than our share, and now it might be someone elses turn, thats all. there seems to be plenty to go around.:grinning-smiley-021

hey cashcow,nothing more i would like to believe than what you last stated. can you say how you know for sure?yrc took one terminal, that we put alot of money into to redue. figure it will get easier for them to take as it goes along.

I spoke with a driver yesterday, old friend that has worked for you guys for a long time. The weekend of Dec 13th NPME is moving from Cumberland back to Cranston. Yellow and Roadway are combining ops into Cumberland terminal. He said they are going to put a fence across the dock to separate ops.

You guys sound like a lot of chatty highschool girls. I heard this I heard that. I have a new concept. Stop spreading the rumors and see what happens. Cranston is the only change because of freigh leels not being abl to support the terminal. All this doom and gloom you should be looking ror a new job.Stop the B.S. and try sticking to the facts it may not be as bad as you make it sound.

Not sure. Other terminals are splitting ops. Rdwy takes the south, Yellow takes the North in the service area they cover in the terminal. Maybe that's why. If anyone knows for sure let us know.

You guys sound like a lot of chatty highschool girls. I heard this I heard that. I have a new concept. Stop spreading the rumors and see what happens. Cranston is the only change because of freigh leels not being abl to support the terminal. All this doom and gloom you should be looking ror a new job.Stop the B.S. and try sticking to the facts it may not be as bad as you make it sound.
Finally a voice of reason,I agree,the whole economy is in termoil we will just have to ride it out !!!!

Hey guess what shakey. I was inquiring about what I had heard about providence. Why don't you stop being so miserable and lighten up.

move

It is dec. 13th not dec. 1st.And please make sure the dock is sweep and the floors are waxed when we move up to cumberland:smilie_132: